DerTeufel

Acceleration of applications

At first i'd like to apologise for another thread about applications, since there are a lot of them already. But i have an idea.
If it is possible, maybe add some kind of `acceleration`, as doing something extra in order to get reviewed earlier than in 4 weeks? It could sort us out, since some of us just had a bad timing and are on the worse position because of that streamer hype.

With regards, Teufel.

6 hours ago, DerTeufel said:

At first i'd like to apologise for another thread about applications, since there are a lot of them already. But i have an idea.
If it is possible, maybe add some kind of `acceleration`, as doing something extra in order to get reviewed earlier than in 4 weeks? It could sort us out, since some of us just had a bad timing and are on the worse position because of that streamer hype.

With regards, Teufel.

There is no such thing and there won't be anytime soon, trust me.

We're expanding staff's numbers, THAT will speed up the process

I understand where this is coming from.

Though maybe instead of accelerating your review, have some weekly check in for people who have applied, could help weed out the people who have applied a couple of weeks ago and at this point have already lost interest, but since you cannot withdraw your application and honestly wouldn't care about withdrawing it, you could have less applications of people who potentially get approved and never play (though this might not be the case and i am sure that lead admins have this info on how many people never come online after being approved).

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.