Ghost12Rider

Fix quiz please

The quiz is not-understandeble , I have read the rule book over 2 hours , and failed the quiz anyway , its does not give you the right answers , it just give you examples of the question , can you please edit the quiz and write some question does match to the rule book ? 

the question are like:
Some one is having a gun at your face , what would you do , Please select the answere as accurate as possibal

1 . run away and dodge the shots 
2 . Take your gun out and shoot him 
3 . take out your phone and call the police while you are under gunpoint
4 . Ignore him

this is not a question in your quiz , but the real questions are close to that question 

you cannot write down your own answere , only choose  some examples 

i hope you fix it

12 hours ago, CaesarSeizure said:

Maybe you should post the question(s) from the quiz that you think are bad? Maybe that would give some light to what you think is wrong.

And the questions are pretty easy, most don't even require to have spent much time on the rules.

He cannot post examples here the quiz is strictly confidential... I am sure you can understand why.

14 hours ago, Wizzidy said:

He cannot post examples here the quiz is strictly confidential... I am sure you can understand why.

Oh ye, there is that rule, but in that case you could at least mention question number or something, or contact someone from the quiz team/responsible people directly.

Though his response that all questions are bad tells more about him than the questions.

5 hours ago, CaesarSeizure said:

Oh ye, there is that rule, but in that case you could at least mention question number or something, or contact someone from the quiz team/responsible people directly.

Though his response that all questions are bad tells more about him than the questions.

i have read the damn rules over 2 hours , dont talk crape
because i bet you have failed the quiz over 3 times

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.