PolarKC

Questions about the Quiz Team for curiosity

I have a couple of questions purely for curiosity. I was accepted 5-6 weeks ago, so this isn't about me at all. I want to know how the quiz team system works.

Do quiz team members have a minimum average quiz/day? For example, after 4 weeks should they have averaged at least 5 quizzes per day to keep their quiz team status?

Do you track the quality of a quiz team member's decisions? For example, how many players that a quiz team member accepted end up getting banned. Some way to know if a quiz team member seems to accept a disproportionate amount of bad eggs. If they do, they get removed.

Are there in-game incentives for quiz team members? I know they primarily do it to help and support the server, but I can imagine since they love the server they also want to play and feel like they're missing out a bit while running through 10-20 quizzes. Something like $500 per quiz decision. The amount can be argued, but it should be balanced (enough to make quiz team members not feel like they're missing out on playing, but not too much).

I believe if you take the incentives AND the quality assurance metrics it could have a positive impact on the quantity of quizzes processed without impacting the quality of players accepted. This would have to be a comprehensive package though.

• You want to keep your quiz team member status? Do at least 3 per day on average over your past four weeks, AND know that if you accept a bunch of terrible applicants that eventually get permanently banned or have repeated bans you will lose your status.
  • You no longer feel like you're missing out on playing because you make a small bit of cash while going through quizzes, so more quizzes get done. This is both a carrot and a stick when paired with the above bullet point because it incentivizes you to do quizzes, and incentivizes you accept good applicants or you lose your status and the ability to make a bit of cash in this way (sometimes you have time for a few quizzes, but not to get into making money in game).
Edited by PolarKC

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.