Yputi

What are Donator benefits?

Hello!
Yesterday I decided that after playing for exactly 1 year on the server it was time to support the server a little more. I donated enough so I would have donated a total of 100€ including with what I donated in the past.
Now, I have to wait till the server is fully open again to get my Donator rank/role on the forum, Discord and server. 

I remember in the past Donators could do bleets (/vnn), but that got removed because of Weazel News reasons (Which I support), but then I started thinking... What are the benefits of being a donator?
I tried searching on the forum, but the only things I could find were that in the past you could bleet and a quite recent post with a discussion what perks should be added for donator/VIP. But I couldn't find any list or something about the current perks you would have for spending that 100€to support the server.

My questions are:
- Is the only thing donators get for now the tag in the server, Discord and form or am I missing something?
- Any sight on what they are planning to add regarding the discussion about adding perks for donators/vips?

Edited by Yputi
Added a link to the forum post mentioned

3 minutes ago, xxGould said:

+1

Think "Donator" should get some perks.

agreed. Although you donate to support, I think its nice to have some appreciation for it. Also knowing there were useful things in the past you could do having the donator rank, but that got removed.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.