NoTown

More Clothing Options.

Not something that needs to be focused on right away but I do feel that a lot of the clothes in game are the same. For instance how many biker leather or jean jackets there is. The main thing is the gangs that claim colors/outfits. I feel that I'm forced to wear short shorts and a nipple less shirt in order to not get robbed or targeted Ha! Anyways like I said its not super important but would be nice to see some new clothes put in and some of the current ones taken out. 

There is a tons of camo stuff in clothing stores. Maybe replace some of those with other goodies?

Even with the fact that new clothing might not be supported by RAGE, there's still an extreme lack in undershirts (we're nowhere close to the number of undershirts that are actually usable in RAGE) which can and should be added, as a lot of the tops that are available when it comes to shirts and such are usable as undershirts in the base game too. Even the addition of all the other undershirts alone (and making sure they actually work for all tops and not just a majority) can make a big difference when it comes to the options available.