Yputi

Audrey Martin

This story/biography was developed over time, mainly when I switched jobs it got updated.

2a715fe407af0043a895f6c2a6b0236f.png

My name is Audrey Martin. I am born in France in 20-12-1999. My father used to work on a ship. He was a great fisher and went night fishing in 20-9-2014. One day later I came home and found my mom and sister crying at the kitchen table. on 21-9-2014 I got the news that my father was lost. The ship returned, but without my father. The police were looking for him with ships and helicopters, but no success. My father was officially reported dead on 24-9-2014. The death of my father made such a great impact on my sister. My sister was really close with my father. She started using drugs and was barely home. This had a lot of impact to my mother. My sister started hurting other people and was so mad about everything. For my own safety, my mother sent me to Los Santos. I came here with no plan... I tried to build up my live. I did all different kind of jobs like fishing, bus driving, trucking and so on. On 28-3-2017 I got a letter with the question of I could come back to France to help my mother. I had almost no info. I didn't even know what to help with, but I bought a ticket back to France.

I arrived in France on 31-3-2017. When I got there, I went to the address that was mentioned in the letter I received. When I got there, there was nothing... I had no keys or anything to get inside. I booked a hotel that night to rest there and come back to the house later. The day after, I went back to the house. No one was home again, so I walked around the house, looking for anything. After a while, a neighbor showed up and told me the sad news that on 29-3-2017 my mother was killed... By my own sister... I got access to the police report and it said that my sister tortured my mother so bad she didn't survive. My world just collapsed... It got worse when I heard that my sister also took her own life... I can still remember how I felt... Not eating and drinking for hours, just thinking about the people I lost. The neighbors who knew my mother really good, offered me a place to sleep. I stayed there for a while.

889103249c2ac93b2eb018b1deac4cfa.png

On 8-8-2018 I arrived back in Los Santos. Back to the beginning... no plan... I went to Bayview and met there one of my previous boyfriends. We spent a lot of time together. I bought an off-road vehicle, so I could enjoy my time on the beach and mountains with my boyfriend. I love to take the routes not everyone takes. I always say, the easiest road isn't always the best road. Unfortunately, we broke up quite a while ago.

I worked for DCC, but I later joined Weazel News. I had a rough time in the past and how I manage to keep strong is by talking with people. I’ve met Dalton Vane not too long ago and he is one of the people I could really talk with. He is also the person who brought me to Weazel News one night and made me think about joining.

When I was in Weazel news, I wrote many articles. I bought an executive car to go around the city, interview people and look for stories. I did my absolute best to reach the front page, but that caused that I had to spend a lot of time on articles and gathering information.

Dalton has a great passion for cars and his passion got me thinking about joining Bayview. I always liked to respray my car and got the amazing help of Ryan by choosing the colors. I would like to do the same to others; help them out. We eventually went our own way after deciding that we would not fit together.

89eed565487d43b863a920777925a4c3.png

I’ve worked at Bayview for a long time and had quite some experience. The original reason why I joined Bayview was of the people I knew there and the family mentality they had. After such a long time I found out family and work are hard to combine, and I felt like this wasn’t the approach for me. I also didn’t feel like people were getting promoted because of the quality of my job, but more because of the hours people are making. I decided that I still liked to share and show my passion. I also wanted to do the same challenging work at another great company with a lot of opportunities. I approached people of LSC and tried to get transferred to there.

1883f62c37f418636cf8bb4a58f1ef08-jpg.jpg.fcad06d0cf0be4de2bbd331e20d6c9db.jpg

After a while, I got accepted at LSC. I started as a probationary trainee, like everyone else normally would at LSC. After less then a week I really started growing in the company. After proving myself and finally being promoted to Journeyman Mechanic, I decided to apply for the supervisor role in LSC. I wanted to do more for the company and the people. I got accepted and placed in the supervisor position that brought many responsibilities with me.

Not long after Cleetus got in LSC, Cleetus and I found that we really liked to hang with each other. We started to go on adventures with each other and supported each other.

I had proven that the supervisor position was suited for me in LSC and after a while I got promoted to Human Resources. After working for LSC for quite a while I started losing interests in the job. The challenge in work was gone for me. From fixing the exact same type of wheels everyday to do resprays, from doing interviews to training.  I want to do something more with my life and I felt like I reached the maximum in LSC. Therefor, I decided to step down to Lead Mechanic, the position right under management, after a few new supervisors arrived in LSC. The reason for that was that I could fully focus on what I want to do next. What adventure I would like to experience. A new place where I can learn a lot. A new place with new people and where I can help them.

Not long after I stepped down my boyfriend proposed to me. He wanted to start an adventure together. He got adopted by Phillipe Sanchez’s father and we got married on 27-2-2019.

unknown.png

f40eb67dd036692981e760689dc45ea1.png

Till this day, I find doing things for the city the most fun part, especially for LSEMS as I know they do their best to achieve the same as I want. I applied for ride alongs and got the full experience of what an officer does and experiences. I became very “hyped” as I learned a lot already by these ride alongs.

I’ve seen officers rushing injured civilians to the hospital while doing their best to keep them alive and I’ve seen officers doing their best to keep others safe. I love to see how MD and PD work together and how PD not only keep people safe, but also provide BLS where needed. After my second ride along I was honored when the Chief of Police asked if I, as a ride along, could bring a suspect’s bike to impound. It’s not much, but I love to help where I can.

Till this day I still look up to police officers and medical department staff, no matter what position they are in. I respect most of them. I really wanted to follow their footsteps, experience the same as they do, keep the streets safe and be an extra unit who can respond to calls when needed. I am more then grateful that I've been part of the LSPD.
6525abd4b1d5f050b20108b1381dbb2a.png
PD became part of my life. I spent many hours on duty, responding to calls and training. I became part of SWAT, TED and became a FTO. After being a FTO, it didn't take long to lose interest in PD sadly... I didn't feel appreciated enough for my service and went to a place where I felt more appreciated...

I decided to go back to Bayview. The place where I worked in the past too. I already worked here while I was in PD too, but I felt like working for Bayview full time was more suited for me. Cars have always been something I liked, especially after meeting people in the past who were really obsessed with cars. 
Starting over in a company where you used to work in the past can be tough, especially if you have to do all the work you did over again to try to get back in the spot where you left. 
Cleetus also decided to go fully work for Bayview, resigning from PD. I started being around less often in the city, starting to grow apart from Cleetus. I felt like Cleetus and I hang around with different kind of people. We decided to split up, both going our own way again.

60345a5637d34ac17fc9c496c51384c7.png

Ace is a special and unique person I've met when I was in PD. I found him drunk on a roof, alone, clearly in need of attention. I went to him and talked with him. He felt like a mess, like I did in the past, which I never really told anyone for a good reason...
Ace also works at Bayview and we were always good friends for each other. Once I got in Bayview, we were able to get to know each other even better. This made our contact and friendship stronger and stronger, even to a point where it isn't really called a friendship anymore.

I struggled with a lot in the past and when I think back, it still hurts. Many people get addicted to bad stuff and get themselves into grey area's of life... Me? Well, I am convinced I am addicted to colors and lollipops... Especially the lollipops drive some people crazy. Who had the idea to put wrappers on them though?
4263745df4b27c235c510ee0440d4691-jpg.png1170484e92a0775720072191a7f0e245-jpg.png

7a9a726db9dfc4de113fa48d3d1a603d.png

After my time at Bayview again, a lot has happend. Most things are something I rather keep for myself, in an attempt to not accidentally reminding myself of these moments. I've ended in an unhealthy relationship that ended in a very harsh, tragic and sad way.

During this time, I met an old friend again while at the high-end car market. He was very into cars. Specifically, he was very into my car. As I sat in my Comet Retro Custom, he revealed to me that he owns a gas station in Paleto. He asked me that he would love to see me as an owner of that station so I could actively provide fuel to the people while he would spend his free time driving a Comet Retro Custom. I gave it some time and decided that I was down to own a business in exchange for my car.
On 1/1/2020 exactly, Lollipop Fuels was born.

7719635b89d7b7cb7af5537e79093985.png

The business was an accidental great investment. Shortly after the deal and approved licenses for the business, Bayview moved from the south of the city to right next to Lollipop Fuels. This did the business very well. I was able to work at Bayview while watching my own business.

After selling the business, I set two short term goals:

- Start working at MD
- Purchase a (super) car of the business money

Both goals were achieved very quickly. I've met a man named Rosen Petrov and with the help of a good friend, I was able to purchase one of his rare vehicles.

0afb2dfebef85e839d8ed43427b6e954.jpg

MD started great, but due to personal events that I will not mention due to earlier mentioned reasons, the motivation went down the drain. PD was involved and I basically locked myself away from social interactions for over a whole month. I just sat in my apartment and didn't even checked my phone.

bbf7fde17e05de26bc20a3954285da51.png

After a while of just being alone and not working, I started at Bayview again. At almost the exact day I joined back, the owner submitted his resignation. A lot has changed after that and Bayview didn't felt like the same anymore for me. After climbing up in ranks a lot, I left after reaching the management position. I did not felt like I was at the right place anymore after everything changed and I wanted to try something new; SADOC.

c25db9f4a9736b9fa9c2c9c64176510b.png

Where life will get me at this point is a question for later. I life by the day, because what if there is no tomorrow? I don't work for money, I work because it keeps me going. Especially in the LSPD, where you also help people out where needed and try to make the city to what it is now. I really noticed that especially in PD, work isn't about the money, but mostly about the experience. However, you have to be ready to not only get the good experience(!).

I think about my family everyday. I do not believe in life after death, but I am sure my mother and father are at the right place. Because of my father and mother I am here, protecting and helping people to my best ability, whether that is helping people with vehicular needs or even mental, I will be there for my friends... something I wish I was able to tell them...

One thing I did found out is that hiding and looking for a way out isn't something you want. Don't be numb for everything around you, experience life... Not only the good things sadly, but try making that your strength and turn it in something good.

OOC about Audrey

As I thought back about when Audrey first came in the city, I thought it would be a great idea to also OOC'ly tell how Audrey was created and what the story behind creating this character was + is.
I used to play on a character quite a bit. It was around 160K EXP I decided I wanted a new character. I only had 1 character for a long time which never really had a background story. It was time for a new character with new intrests and an actual story. 
I created Audrey with the idea to make her a criminal. She was supposed to steal cars and rob people, but after a while that plan was changed.

Most people know Audrey as the person that doesn't "speak". Mostly using the chat option rather than VOIP. I realized that when I created Audrey that I used way more /me's and /do's when playing Audrey than on my previous main character, which did use VOIP. Eventually, VOIP is something that I use a lot more after feeling more restricted. However, this took years for me to do.

As I liked Audrey maybe a little more then what used to be my main, I decided to switch it up with my characters:
- Audrey wouldn't become criminal.
- My previous non-criminal main character would become a criminal and will no longer be my main anymore due to lack of background story.

As time passed. I don't regret having my main characters switched. At the end, I do prefer playing non-criminal as I feel like it involves more RP that I would personally prefer.
I do believe having a background story makes a lot of difference, hence why I pretty much only play Audrey now and why I changed plan.

Edited by Yputi
Updated after god knows how long
  • Like 10