slimmer57

Updating some rules on gun system.

5 hours ago, Aldari_Tagril said:

Just like IRL your criminal record remains and so would the case RP'ly. 

RP'ly there would be yes. That's what the Mobile Data Centre that the police use is for. 

In character actions have in character consequences. 

I have talked to cops abount past things took 3 weeks to hear back and they told me they didnt have any proof or anything so not all the time i hte to inform you but sometimes people dont do there jobs

12 hours ago, Luke kuperus said:

Do the crime pay the price. 
I'd agree with having some form of appealing process for getting your 2A rights back, As a felon you do not have those rights anymore. even being in a gov job.
For now -1

You never really gave a example for anything here besides just saying you wrong.

appealing doesn’t always work but thanks for the -1 with out putting some thinking into it

49 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

If anything, I'd say a rule against government factions hiring people with felonies is more in line with a roleplaying server. You shouldn't be convicted for armed robbery and be a journalist in a government-funded news paper. 

There are IC consequences for IC actions.

Notice how even in real life there’s second chances? People still get hired you may not be old enough to understand but with a rp situation there is forgiveness just like in real life again another cop commenting who’s gonna have a gun license no matter what

+1! A lot of government employees have a felony that’s a bullshit reason too. Regardless, being at bayview, the most southern, and one of the least patrolled areas in the city for factions, it’s an easy target and without firearms there’s no way to protect ourselves. All government faction employees should have a fire arms license automatically given to the employee. There are other ways to go about protection, but would be deemed as “not valid roleplay” such as script weapons for all government factions. My reasoning behind this would be, if your employees are being robbed, you would buy firearms to add protection. Overall, all government employees should be given firearms.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.