Osvaldon

Post GT:MP feedback here

Hello, you may post your GT:MP feedback here. Keep in mind that GTA:N and GT:MP is the same mod, the difference is that GT:MP had some stability upgrades pushed that could possibly make the game more stable, but crashes will still occur.

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS? Approximately how many frames?
2. Are you crashing more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were crashing in GTA:N?
3. Are you having desync issues more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were having in GTA:N?
4. Are there any more performance differences between GT:MP and GTA:N you'd like to point out?

Edited by Guest

1.The frames are more stable in GT-MP atleast for me in GTAN 20-60 on GT-MP 50-70

2.Only played an hour or so but I didn't crash. On GTAN I would crash from once to three times an hour.

3.Less desync

4.If there is I haven't noticed it.

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS?: Good constant 50+ so far

2. Are you crashing more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were crashing in GTA:N?: Same amount

3. Are you having desync issues more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were having in GTA:N?: No different but some different ones too, including a lot of [no voice] markers floating around an inch off the floor (some examples - see videos)

4. Are there any more performance differences between GT:MP and GTA:N you'd like to point out? No

Okay so my first video is how medic stabilizing works now (I know it was updated between GTA:N and GTMP so I wanted to show you incase it isn't how you intended it to be):

[media]

[/media]

Next is some desync issues with punching and also the animations (including some bugs we managed to recreate):

[media]

[/media]

1. Better than GTA:N (30-40 FPS).

2. Hard to tell, maybe less, maybe the same amount of crashes.

3. Having a big desync issue, all players are with default skin and some players crash into obstacles (which that I am only seing it) or going through them.

4. Didn't noticed that yet. No.

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS? Approximately how many frames?

Decrease in random crashes but because of low FPS more inclined to crash. 50-60 FPS but glitches every few seconds when moving to 12 then back to 60

2. Are you crashing more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were crashing in GTA:N?

Less

3. Are you having desync issues more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were having in GTA:N?

CHANGED MY MIND! big problem where my gunshots are shooting past people instead of at them on my screen, everyone is a default character in blue clothing and bald. Exploding car when i leave it parked. Extremely bad once you pass 1 hour (If you dont crash) I go pushed across a whole intersection from being "tapped" by another users car as they explained it. Also my personal vehicle is invisible :(

4. Are there any more performance differences between GT:MP and GTA:N you'd like to point out?

Not that i can tell atm

Edited by Guest

There was no difference in FPS for me, no, sitting at about 45 FPS on both clients.

I think about the same, but the server has crashed less.

There was a massive desync issue earlier that caused a restart to be needed, other than that, there was one point where everyone was floating about a meter off the ground for me.

No, it feels almost the same as GTA: Network.

Edited by Guest

FPS seems to be good (60-70fps) compared to gtaN. After awhile it seems to drop to around 30-40 FPS, restart fixes the issue.

About the same.

Crazy desync the first hours of GT:MP being used.. People floating over ground etc.. Seems better now.

Nope, more or less the same.

Increased by 30-40 FPS.

I've played for straight 4 hours, only crashed once and it happened while my game was minimized.

Desync still occurs but less.

Stability is the biggest difference and especially the server.

GTA:N used to be 40-50 , now i get 70-80

I haven't noticed a big difference

No difference

I gained around 30 or 40 FPS, sitting at 100 now but it does dip back down to the 70 or 80 mark, still really poor for the set up i have but better

I crash more on GT MP, on GTAN i was able to drive the truck for about 1 hour or so before crashing, now i can barely get 25 minutes

The same desync issues, I see alot of trucks just floating over mountains randomly and then appearing back on the road in front of me. Gun sync is still really bad too

Yes, the crashes are worse, Alot worse T3charmy told me last night that they stole code from February, and they pushed alot of rewrites after they stole that part, so this has absolutely no fixes really that GTAN will have, i think you should switch back to be honest

I have had no difference in fps, my fps ranks in 60-65

i'm crashing way less than on GTA:N, i have been able to play 2 hours without problems

In combat i have experienced a lot of desync's but generally its the same

The only difference i have had from switching to GT:MP is that i almost never crash, compared to GTA:N where i crashed almost every 30 minutes

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS? Approximately how many frames? Increase. Will see how many FPS I'll have with 150+ players online, but at the moment I'm having about 40FPS (with GTA:N I was having about 15-25 FPS).

2. Are you crashing more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were crashing in GTA:N? Less, today I have played for about two hours, haven't crashed at all.

3. Are you having desync issues more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were having in GTA:N? Less, how I said, I have been online for couple of hours, haven't desynced or seen other desynced player at all.

4. Are there any more performance differences between GT:MP and GTA:N you'd like to point out? Bigger stability and etc.

EDIT: taking my word back, with more players online, me, and many other people are crashing a lot and desync still appear.

Edited by Guest

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS? Approximately how many frames? Increase in about 20fps however it will drop in certain areas with a lot of players around. A lot closer to single player/GTA:O frame rates.

2. Are you crashing more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were crashing in GTA:N? It seems to be the same.

3. Are you having desync issues more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were having in GTA:N? I still get the clothing desync but I haven't noticed any other desync yet.

4. Are there any more performance differences between GT:MP and GTA:N you'd like to point out? No

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS? Approximately how many frames? No difference. 60+.

2. Are you crashing more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were crashing in GTA:N? I may have just got unlucky but I played for a couple of hours and crashed about 6 times. To be prudent i'd say no difference as I crash fairly regularly on GTN as well.

3. Are you having desync issues more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were having in GTA:N? No difference.

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS? Approximately how many frames? From 20-30 fps to 30-40

2. Are you crashing more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were crashing in GTA:N? 4+ hours of gameplay and no crashing

3. Are you having desync issues more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were having in GTA:N? Same

4. Are there any more performance differences between GT:MP and GTA:N you'd like to point out? I don't understand how people are saying they're getting 40+ extra FPS when GT-MP hasn't had any major performance updates to it. (Still better than GTAN wtih the launcher and what not)

edit: whens voice going to be re-enabled?

Edited by Guest

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS?

FPS drop on populated area, with GTA:N I never went under 50 and now at the cart market or the fishing pier I drop to 28-30

More crashes with GT:MP, I crashed a lot more then other days I played lately.

Combat is slightly better but cars and players are always floating for me.

im having more issue with GT"MP then GTA:N for me, people are floating everywhere, we cant see others skins, lots of thing are not working properly and are laggy but it still minor stuff.

Edited by Guest

Hello, you may post your GT:MP feedback here. Keep in mind that GTA:N and GT:MP is the same mod, the difference is that GT:MP had some stability upgrades pushed that could possibly make the game more stable, but crashes will still occur.

First of all I hate the clothing system. When you create a character, you can choose your shirt and pants. However, if you go to any clothing shop (I visited ALL of them), it's not like GTA Online where you can choose different categories and clothes will adjust, here you can only choose for example "Tops", not only this makes it much harder to find things, but there's also a bug:

The shirt and pants you choose when you create your character will stay there forever, if you change your 'top' the shirt will simply appear OVER the base shirt you had. And for example, if you want a jacket, and then you want to change the shirt beneath it, not possible. This is very annoying, now my character's arms bug out of the jacket because of this and it's simply ugly, I really hope it will be improved in the future.

Also beards, I'd love to see those. Thanks.

Edited by Guest

1. At the begging +20FPS, but as the time passes it is getting less and less...

2. No difference, or slightly more

3. No difference.

4. I get disconnected more often and sometimes I have to restart GTMP as everything gets bugged. Chat freezes.

@Silen Wrong thread.

Edited by Guest

1. At the begging +20FPS, but as the time passes it is getting less and less...

2. No difference, or slightly more

3. No difference.

4. I get disconnected more often and sometimes I have to restart GTMP as everything gets bugged. Chat freezes.

@Silen Wrong thread.

Sorry, I just read the title and thought it was a good place for feedback. Apologies.

Edited by Guest

1. Did you experience an increase or decrease (or no difference) in FPS? Approximately how many frames? Yes, ~10-15fps increase.

2. Are you crashing more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were crashing in GTA:N? More client related crashes.

3. Are you having desync issues more or less (or no difference) in GT:MP than you were having in GTA:N? Way more, ambulances going all over the place.

4. Are there any more performance differences between GT:MP and GTA:N you'd like to point out? Negative.