Cappy

9 Days and Waiting

I believe I applied around the Thursday before last. I know my application wasn't some book or piece of RP art. It was a simple application, but I think certainly showed I am here to abide by the rules. Are we SURE these applications cannot face corruption or get lost in the system some how? If we're rejected that should also trickle down to our player creation screen correct?

Edited by Cappy

44 minutes ago, Cappy said:

I believe I applied around the Thursday before last. I know my application wasn't some book or piece of RP art. It was a simple application, but I think certainly showed I am here to abide by the rules. Are we SURE these applications cannot face corruption or get lost in the system some how? If we're rejected that should also trickle down to our player creation screen correct?

Yea, when youre rejected the cooldown will start. So ingame it will either tell you that you need to wait to reapply, or it will be the quiz again if the cooldown has ended.

If you don't see this yet, then your application hasn't been looked at yet.

Edited by KurtLaser
  • Upvote 1