gohena

Weekly or Monthly property taxes money sync/vacant home problem fix

Hey, how's it going eclipse, as the title states, i was thinking reworking how vacant houses are treated and making it a bit more realistic/better for empty vacant houses of inactive players on the server. I am proposing all property owner of the server have to pay maybe a weekly/monthly property tax fee in which they must go in person to maybe city hall in person in order to not have there home ceased the same way people in real life pay property taxes yearly, after missing set amount/being late on your property tax payments your home gets taken away/put back onto the market for sale for another active player to purchase this method also works as a realistic money sync to inflation, the more garages your home has the higher your property tax is.

What do you guys think? is there anything i should change or that should be added on? I feel this will make the server feel more rp/realistic as it's how it is down in real life and it will create rp for city hall having landlords/home owners dropping by to pay property taxes all while removing a bit of money from the server, it also gives players who are searching for a him a chance to buy new homes that get ceased for failure to pay there taxes on time, maybe after 2-3 missed payments on property tax payments your home is put up for sale and auctioned off by the city which will add another money sync, the money from auctions/property taxes can be used to pay city/government employees!

Edited by gohena

-1. I think they should reduce the amount of time you can be inactive before they're sold though - It's true that too few players own too many houses as it is, but that's capitalism. As for tax being used to pay government salary, I can imagine if the impound and speeding ticket money went to them they'd already be overfunded. I don't think this server needs another active money drain that doesn't actually provide us with something new.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Levi208 said:

-1. I think they should reduce the amount of time you can be inactive before they're sold though - It's true that too few players own too many houses as it is, but that's capitalism. As for tax being used to pay government salary, I can imagine if the impound and speeding ticket money went to them they'd already be overfunded. I don't think this server needs another active money drain that doesn't actually provide us with something new.

Completely agree with this statement.. -1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.