Cinek0344

Street Racing Events

Organize large, legal, street racing events where a course is marked off by the pd in the streets of Los Santos and people gather to watch the best that Los Santos has to offer to battle it out against each other. We would also need an ambulance unit on call if there are any life-threatening crashes. These events don't have to be common and could only happen every week or so. There could also be different races for bikes, sports cars, SUVs etc. I reckon this would be a good event to bring the community together as both people and competing and observing would enjoy the event. Also the competitors would have to pay an entry fee of lets say $1000 which would make up the prize pool for 3rd, 2nd and 1st.

maxresdefault.jpg

19 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

These can be organized via IC means by anybody. Not really a server suggestion.

Yh but some kind of countdown system would have to be implemented, start and finish and also a current lap timer/ best lap stuff like that would be nice

All of that stuff can be done in character.  Doing your own timekeeping and so forth only increases your engagement to the event.

And of course if all that stuff is in character, that opens up the potential for criminal elements to bribe the officials, or other sorts of in character behaviours that you just wouldn't get if it was all automated.

4 minutes ago, MarcoD said:

@Cinek0344 Hello, 

The LSPD already have a system in place created by myself where you can create a car club which hosts these events, you can get approval from the LSPD to host them legally as well as assistance with barricades and closing roads. You can find out more here: https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/viewtopic.php?f=348&t=3734

oh perfect, I've got some course ideas already 🙂

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.