TedAnderson

New shooting system.

In real life, if someone get's shot like once they would fall to the ground in pain.
Set it so when someone get's shot it would randomize to that they fall to the ground within a random 1-3 shots. So one time you would fall down with one shot. Another time with 2 and another time with 3. All completely random.

I think this would make it more realistic for when you get shot.

15 minutes ago, TedAnderson said:

In real life, if someone get's shot like once they would fall to the ground in pain.
Set it so when someone get's shot it would randomize to that they fall to the ground within a random 1-3 shots. So one time you would fall down with one shot. Another time with 2 and another time with 3. All completely random.

I think this would make it more realistic for when you get shot.

I feel like this would somehow have needed to be built into the base game for something like this to even occur, hence why it might be impossible!

There might be a way to do this, but I imagine it would involved a scripted animation that is otherwise forced upon you when you get shot randomly, thus making you unable to move or act while other players/gang members get clean shots during your 1-2 second animation.

7 hours ago, Swagmiku said:

I feel like this would somehow have needed to be built into the base game for something like this to even occur, hence why it might be impossible!

There might be a way to do this, but I imagine it would involved a scripted animation that is otherwise forced upon you when you get shot randomly, thus making you unable to move or act while other players/gang members get clean shots during your 1-2 second animation.

It is possible, for the player into an animation when he gets shot. 

+1.

tbh, I was thinking about this not too long ago. Glad you came with the suggestion.
For some reason if people get shot they are more hungry then hurt 😉

Not sure if its possible with Rage though, but I support the idea. Though, I would say:
- 1 hit: Short blurry vision, will recover but character would walk slightly slower.
- 2 hits: Either same effect as 1 or character becomes even slower (making a character stumble quite a bit).
- 3 hits or more: Possibly completely injured, not able to move.
Except for body armour ofc

It happens a lot you can only stop a person by actually completely destroy them with a whole clip while 1 hit should hurt quite a bit already.

(pretty sure that is possible btw. Seeing drug effects and seeing other modded servers actally have similar things towards this).

Edited by Yputi
edited some

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.