Kai

Disallow Taco Scamming in NCZ

1 minute ago, chmokes said:

His opinion is that its the players fault that they were misinformed by the person selling the tacos, when there is no way to check what the price of the taco is on our end. Its not even close to RP because that would never happin in RL

I understand that. I'm not saying he's right.  It is my full opinion that he is wrong.

Doesn't mean he shouldn't be staff.

Anyway lets not get off track - lets change this taco shite

Edited by Kai

So I saw this guy earlier.  I asked him how much. he said 1400.  I saw him say 1400 as the price to another person... HOWEVER....

I do see people getting upset at the price and so he might be exploiting the situation and it might be a scam or it might be ... well how is 14$ reasonable... he pays 400 for them.  wouldn't 1400 be the logical price of "14"?

Just now, fultrim said:

So I saw this guy earlier.  I asked him how much. he said 1400.  I saw him say 1400 as the price to another person... HOWEVER....

I do see people getting upset at the price and so he might be exploiting the situation and it might be a scam or it might be ... well how is 14$ reasonable... he pays 400 for them.  wouldn't 1400 be the logical price of "14"?

Interesting because literally loads of people were asking for the couple of hours he was sitting there - and not once did he tell the truth about the cost.  Either you're his friend and lying, or maybe he changed his tactics as if he tells the truth nobody buys it.

You're also missing the point of what's going on. 14 wasn't the only price he gave, he also said $100, $400 and so on.  The issue is partly that there is no way to confirm or even check the price.   What if he set it to 10k?

I saw it earlier today... then read this adn was literally standing outside the bank watchin ghim do it.  i drove up close and checked.  

i did not observe and do not want to dimish the real reports of fraud.  Maybe a admin talked to him?  Maybe he thought i was the fuzzz?  Who knows

2 minutes ago, fultrim said:

I saw it earlier today... then read this adn was literally standing outside the bank watchin ghim do it.  i drove up close and checked.  

i did not observe and do not want to dimish the real reports of fraud.  Maybe a admin talked to him?  Maybe he thought i was the fuzzz?  Who knows

There is more than one guy doing it i've seen 2 people doing it at the same time at the bank last night

I hate to see people ruining the taco job, it is my favorite job. And i actually see this a lot. It is a shame i do enjoy the recent updates to the taco job. Please report those who are scamming in NCZ. This is not ok. Dont want nothing happening to the taco job, its seriously one of my favorite parts of the server. 

Just logged on and tried to deliver tacos, set my price and it was off. I set the price of a taco to 150 and it appeared as if that was the price until someone bought it. When the player purchased the taco it charged them 550. Taco truck is currently bugged.

Edited by VomitSpawn

1 hour ago, VomitSpawn said:

I hate to see people ruining the taco job, it is my favorite job. And i actually see this a lot. It is a shame i do enjoy the recent updates to the taco job. Please report those who are scamming in NCZ. This is not ok. Dont want nothing happening to the taco job, its seriously one of my favorite parts of the server. 

Just logged on and tried to deliver tacos, set my price and it was off. I set the price of a taco to 150 and it appeared as if that was the price until someone bought it. When the player purchased the taco it charged them 550. Taco truck is currently bugged.

Whilst this may be the case I feel this is somewhat irrelevant.

This guy knew his price was $1400 and it was always 1400.  It never reset to 550 or went lower.  He knew what he was doing.

22 minutes ago, Kai said:

Whilst this may be the case I feel this is somewhat irrelevant.

This guy knew his price was $1400 and it was always 1400.  It never reset to 550 or went lower.  He knew what he was doing.

Yea i believe you i just wanted to add that, not everyone is a scammer. It is currently bugged. I have witnessed some get scammed buying a taco before this though. It is still an issue. Hopefully they do fix the bug so i can sell tacos normally again.