checkky

2021 rules coming back to PD?

What about all the criminals that bought the Itali GTO when it was available, or all the people that have access to one? All the comet retro customs that were purchased when available?

Should PD get Itali GTOs and comet retros now to balance it out? No. Civilians and criminals don't need identical cars to PD to make it "balanced", you have cars that are way better. The D10 isn't even that big of a deal in my opinion, the jugular is still used by most. Not to mention the limited amount of people that even have access to these vehicles from PD.

• Upvote 1
  • dead 1

Sir I payed good money for my retro

But ye d10 should get removed doesn't make any sense at all. 

If PD are struggling to catch people It's most likely down to a skill issue.

Along with the helicopter and access to attachments I don't think a d10 is neccesary seeing as most pd members that commented on this thread seem to think the jugular is far better

Edited by Charlie Mchoe
preaching
  • Upvote 2

I really dont think itll make a difference in terms of chases tbh...

95% of successful evades are not down to top speed, but down to handling. this is why cars like the Issi are so insanely good at it, they turn on a dime, brake and accelerate hard. the d10 is a demon on a straight line but the moment you show it a corner itll shit the bed unless you slow right down.

Its a gimmick cruiser. looks cool and is fast. but not really an issue unless youre trying to evade on a freeway for some reason...