Payn

Bag/Briefcase/Crate Changes

I think a few changes to the bag would be really great.

1. Ability to drag items over the bag in your inventory to move the stuff into the bag ( or some sort of addition to UI such as "Move to Bag"

Would make things really easy just moving things to and from bags which over the past fews days I have experienced is a very tedious process.

2. Ability to search bag without dropping it

I know this might be a little controversial, however I think it would just be handy to be able to do this without having to get out of a car or a bike to search a bag. Its more than realistic to be able to search a bag in a car or whilst its still on your person, and this would eliminate people just coming by and pinching your bag when you put it down 🤣

Just a few suggestions, open to criticism! 

• Like 2

I support the concept, however the meta would just become hiding a gun in the bag and equipping and pulling it out instantly. This would allow someone to hide a pump shotgun or Ak in their bag to keep it fully hidden and pull it out with no downsides. I think this would be a problem, so if that issue was addressed, then it might be OK. 

4 minutes ago, Requiem said:

I support the concept, however the meta would just become hiding a gun in the bag and equipping and pulling it out instantly. This would allow someone to hide a pump shotgun or Ak in their bag to keep it fully hidden and pull it out with no downsides. I think this would be a problem, so if that issue was addressed, then it might be OK. 

With the new changes to the weight of weapons now though, you can easily just have it in a glove compartment and do the same thing. I would say add a timer to taking stuff out, but lets be real - there is already enough timers 🤣 --> This aside, im sure there are ways that this issue could be resolved!

Being able to have the bag as a part of your inventory or being able to search it without putting the bag down absolutely, but in a car? hell no. As Requiem said above this would be abused far too much.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2024 at 7:06 PM, Requiem said:

Could add a /ame above their head saying something like "PLAYER Starts pulling out a [ITEM NAME] from their bag" as a 3 second action timer starts. and at the end of the action timer they finally get the item added to their inventory/weapon slot

so if they do end up pulling a shotgun out it would show like

"PLAYER starts pulling out a Pump Shotgun from their bag"

And since its a action timer, If you tackle or taze them before the timer finishes. they fail pulling it out and it stays in the bag

Edited by inorigj
  • Like 2

On 5/8/2024 at 8:06 PM, Requiem said:

damn, good point made man, its good to see some critical thinking