Mr2Peu

Los Calaveras

A big war was about to begin, Gregor decided to analyze every single option that Calaveras have in order for them to survive  to this war. A meeting started with a few of the high ranks to discuss about what's the next.20190430121201_1.thumb.jpg.7a3146cd95d83e4bba168de85684f633.jpg

So he decided to go at a meeting with the both sides involved in the war to decide who will deserve the most to have Calaveras as an ally.

20190426090346_1.thumb.jpg.798e318e2463d466edc4f34a3eaa8b4f.jpg

After the meeting with Zetas and Clowns we decided to check the other side too...

Screenshot_295.thumb.png.340b8e67ed4b5cdcb2ceb2f50989f864.png

And then, we decided...

• Like 11
  • PogU 2

11 hours ago, Mr2Peu said:

After the meeting with Zetas and Clowns we decided to check the other side too...

And then, we decided...

On 3/29/2019 at 12:53 AM, NoobDude said:

That's an interesting gunfight. All gangs must work together and eliminate Los Zetas which is a pest to the beautiful city of Los Santos.

I called the outcome, few weeks ago on this same thread 🤣

• Like 1
  • PogU 1

On 4/30/2019 at 9:50 PM, Mr2Peu said:

A big war was about to begin...

And then, we decided...

And when Los Calaveras decides something we commit to it... 

image.thumb.png.40fa1a9974f19c5cf35ef61d427d1aa6.png

We fight till the end for our familia,  

unknown.png
unknown.png

What do you fight for?

Edited by HighTV
  • Like 2
  • PogU 1

The time has arrived for the skull to get some rest... It was a real pleasure to meet all of you, it was a honor to work with you and it was a blessing to have loyal and close members like you. I want to thank you to every single LC member for fighting on our side, for giving their life to protect their friends and ally, for being everything a real Calavera! 
I also want to show my respect to all the existing gangs on the server, was a pleasure to fight with you or against you! 

This video it's made to show my respect for all of those who believe in me and for those who hated me! Enjoy! 

💀☠️

• Like 9