Shurples

Minimap / Health & AP / Wellness

Current:
image.png.c1112df713e21a719174abe4dbefd998.png

Suggestion: opera_b3ib5foji3.thumb.png.4c620d0551f51ee3eb05b1e7ece1f80e.png

• Remove the HP and AP bars and replace them to the right copying the same style as our current stats.
  • An OPTION to choose between a circle & rectangle map.
  • An option to edit the size of the hud and placement.
  • Only show the food and water icon if you are less than 30%.

Do we really need the wellness icon? The less the better. Seems pointless and confusing especially to new players, it's a known thing that if you're low on health you eat, drink & heal. Perhaps when you get dropped off at the hospital / respawn a little message appears on screen saying something like “You’ve just left the hospital, you’re slowly recovering and will be a bit slow. Make sure to eat and drink to ensure you recover quicker”. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Overall the HUD should have an in game setting menu that allows players to change their HUD style. This would allow players to change the minimap shape and should also allow players to chose where the icons are on screen.

This would be nice to have aswell, the current compass at the bottom left is out of view a lot of the times. Having an option to have the compass at top or bottom left in the hud setting menu.
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/simple-compass-and-street-names-hud

• Like 2

im not a fan of the current one but i personally prefer it to the one you have made, i much preferred the old hud that we had in 2020 with the old phone etc, it was much more simple and i've noticed the current hud we have reduces my fps by around 20 which makes no sense

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hrxvey said:

im not a fan of the current one but i personally prefer it to the one you have made, i much preferred the old hud that we had in 2020 with the old phone etc, it was much more simple and i've noticed the current hud we have reduces my fps by around 20 which makes no sense

Geez 20 fps!?

image.png.136ed6e2edb87f45d00602c921cc56bb.png

That is the old old one that we used to have, don't have a picture of the health but it was just where it is now, but with a "food and water" bar too. I do like the idea of it being less cartoony as the current, but the new ones do look better IMO. Just being given the option to move them to where you want is preferred.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shurples said:

Geez 20 fps!?

image.png.136ed6e2edb87f45d00602c921cc56bb.png

That is the old old one that we used to have, don't have a picture of the health but it was just where it is now, but with a "food and water" bar too. I do like the idea of it being less cartoony as the current, but the new ones do look better IMO. Just being given the option to move them to where you want is preferred.

i just liked how simple it was, and being able to see what gear your car was in was just cool. 20fps isn't a lot on a good machine but if you are on a potato pc then its the difference between playable/unplayable

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of having everything on the hud IMO too busy, the 2018/2019 hud was simple. I suggest a way to toggle certain elements, choosing what you want to see and maybe even you only see it if it reaches a certain level you can set. Such as say you don't want to see your hunger and thirst until its 25 percent then it would appear giving you a sign you need to deal with them.

Edited by Chapman
  • Like 1