Harley

Move HE Location to Drift Arena

Hello Eclipse Gamers!

Currently, the Drift Arena is very underutilized. Might be used for a car meet or two per year, but apart from that it's abandoned.

My idea is to move the High-End vehicle market to the Drift Arena and add a /testdrive command to the market. This command would then let you drive the vehicle around the drift arena for 5/10 minutes. The script would not allow you to leave the Drift Arena with the vehicle, and would only last a short amount of time. 

Thoughts?

• NAY 6
  • Upvote 4

I think where it's at currently is great. While you might not feel it's utilized to only two times a year, I know people will meet in smaller groups to go there. I don't think moving high end over there would be beneficial. Say when an official event DOES happen there, then there is no parking whatsoever for the attendees.

It would be great idea but you have to think of the pros and cons. Firstly how people meant to get a boat there if you’re thinking about making the lot down there. Secondly selling larger vehicles would be impossible to get down there. Over all how would the script run if normal people  while they go in and out and you can’t as everything’s realistic has to be synced properly. Plus there would too much fps issues probably for most people.

• Like 1