hrxvey

tackling bind

change the bind for tackling to something like Q or X, currently whenever you go to pick a plant in a lab, check the price of a car on highend/lowend or even grabbing something someone is handing over, you throw yourself at the floor for 0 reason. a different bind would stop this happening all together.

• Upvote 8

3 minutes ago, a1ex said:

+1

Running around DOC is chaos with this hotkey as it ends up with you tackling every door whilst trying to respond to things.

You can prevent that by remembering to let go of shift before you get to the door but it's a lot more hassle than it's worth.

Huge +1 For Me.

Another possibility which I've heard about from other servers is giving us the ability to change the keybinds we have for Eclipse. Other servers that have custom keybinds sometimes have an option in the menu to mess with those keybinds, maybe the tackling bind can be put in there and we could disable it if we want to.

caps lock is my suggestion but whatever it is has to be key that doesn't utilize something else on the server

Q is questionable as that is used for taking cover and could lead to extreme frustration when trying to take cover in a gunfight

+1

• Like 1