CelesNebula

More Hairstyles for men and women! <3

I have been playing on Eclipse for quite some while and I feel very limited with the hairstyle options
Not only would more hairstyles give us more variety, but makes the roleplay more realistic and makes it easier to portray our characters. 

Edited by CelesNebula
Some of the links were FiveM :/
  • Upvote 2

I'm fairly sure this has been actively worked on many months ago and is part of the whole "clothing and customization" update that is (supposedly) coming when all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed on the gun update, though even that has seen delays, again.

• POG 1

7 hours ago, Pazz said:

I'm fairly sure this has been actively worked on many months ago and is part of the whole "clothing and customization" update that is (supposedly) coming when all the i's are dotted and t's are crossed on the gun update, though even that has seen delays, again.

I love your optimism.

• dead 1