Commander783

Refueling the Fuel Station is bugged

Date and time (provide timezone): Feb/01/2019, about 00:30 UTC+1

Character nameStefanie Huth

Issue/bug you are reporting: I restocked my fuel station with almost the full 20000 liter. I paid $ 98,815 for it, but in salary return, I just received $ 65,267 . I lost almost 100k from my normal bank account. My fuel station was about $ 9 per liter for about 15000 liter and $ 8 for about 5000 liter. A loss in money should be impossible.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate2019_02_01-01_01.thumb.png.fc588042ebeb87ec900e641e37803fc7.png

Edited by Com783
  • Upvote 1

It normally always worked like the following, example $ 9 per liter:

20000 liter sold

Revenue = $ 180,000 in total

Importing 20000 liter fuel for $ 5 = $ 100,000 in total

Return with no tax applied = $ 80,000 

Return with 35 % tax applied = $ 52,000

The problem here: $ 100,000 of imported fuel is already taken out, every time, from your original total revenue. Meaning, a whopping $ 100,000 loss:

Revenue = $ 80,000 in total (instead of $ 180,000)

Cheers.

Edited by Com783

Your turnover is taxed, not your profit, this means you need to compensate with the gas price to the public to run a successful business. At $8 retail you're making $4.000 selling 20.000 liters.

You can use the image below to check it, the calculations are quite simple. (This is exactly why it is beyond me why people would sell at $8, you're running a business, not a charity, you have costs, realistically beyond just importing it yourself.)

unknown.png

• PogU 1

39 minutes ago, Triple Seven said:

Your turnover is taxed, not your profit, this means you need to compensate with the gas price to the public to run a successful business. At $8 retail you're making $4.000 selling 20.000 liters.

You can use the image below to check it, the calculations are quite simple. (This is exactly why it is beyond me why people would sell at $8, you're running a business, not a charity, you have costs, realistically beyond just importing it yourself.)

unknown.png

Before you could import fuel you had in your fuel station salary. So tax was only applied, when the revenue was "taken out" from the fuel station. Now tax is always applied at all times, so yeah, that changed.

But the thing is, that 100k is already removed from the complete turn over. So we really lose 100k every timeright now. It's a bug.

Edited by Com783