Acko_1994

Dealership Treasury Showing $0

Date and time (provide timezone): 19th July 2023 at 2:25 pm

Character name: Frank Reyes

Issue/bug you are reporting: I went to my dealership to order in some vehicles when I noticed $0 in the treasury

Expected behavior: I should be able to see how much money was previously in my treasury and todays profits.

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: Go to 68 Mania dealership as I am not sure if this bug has happened to every dealership, select manage then select either withdraw or deposit, you should see how much is currently in the treasury but after the update it says $0. If you want to know how much was in my dealership please message me privately although logs should also show this. 

Vehicle license plate number*: N/A

Edited by Acko_1994

10 hours ago, Osvaldon said:

All businesses, expect for the gun stores, are affected, the money will be refunded manually later. I'm still working on some game breaking bugs at the moment.

Because you say manually does this require those who own stores to remember and have proof of what they had in the treasury before the bug?
What happens if they don't have any record of what was in their treasury?