Atlas Cross

Labs rework

As of right now there are what 3 or 4 labs where you can cook drugs at I feel like we need variety to give people a chance to make money at any of the labs because it doesn't make sense for there to be labs where all there is, is a chop station and a few weed plants that grow. Because Bigger factions will just scout out all 4 spots when if you could at all 7 it would take more man power to do so giving you a opportunity to get in and out especially if you are solo.

On 6/20/2023 at 9:02 PM, Quietthecutie said:

Im in agreement its almost impossible for small time crims to partake in drug manufacturing even on a small scale. perhaps making smaller, more compact farms that larger orgs wouldnt care about? 1-2 tables.

get 4 friends to put together money, get some tables, put it in a rented 4g, start making some money 

3 minutes ago, Ritchie Stones said:

get 4 friends to put together money, get some tables, put it in a rented 4g, start making some money 

Bro, no point buying tables when it can just randomly blow up and having to water tables every 2 minutes is pathetic. If they remove the watering then it would be good.

36 minutes ago, vGJake said:

Bro, no point buying tables when it can just randomly blow up and having to water tables every 2 minutes is pathetic. If they remove the watering then it would be good.

i did not say its risk free and easy, but hey, if you want to make easy money and riskfree, then i doubt you have a criminal mindset at all.
this the point of being a crim, thats it takes RISK and its not EASY to do

1 hour ago, Ritchie Stones said:

i did not say its risk free and easy, but hey, if you want to make easy money and riskfree, then i doubt you have a criminal mindset at all.
this the point of being a crim, thats it takes RISK and its not EASY to do

What you on about? I just said watering every 2 mins and randomly blowing up is stupid. I also cook at labs solo, never had a problem, made most my money from cooking.

Like I said having to water tables every 2 mins, you gotta use like 300+ water bottles and do a minigame each time you refill a bottle.

IMO it should just be spills you need to clear in a certain amount of time. 

You saying get tables, a 4g house and start cooking like that's gonna make you money 🤣 if you think spending 100k+ for it to RANDOMLY blow up is worth the risk, you need to rethink. I know multiple people that's happened to, police swarm in and take everything, now you're back to square one. I'm all for it blowing up if you don't clean a spill etc. But an RNG is dumb and not worth the risk at all.

On 6/30/2023 at 3:56 PM, alexalex303 said:

I see no issue with adding more public labs, however the changes to private labs were perfect and should never be reverted. People are actually outside now in the world, and interacting. I think that people should be refunded all their money for their tables !!!

For legal reasons that last part is a JOKE THAT I ADDED but would be nice to get a refund man