KimTaek

Matching Trunk Volume To Vehicle Visuals

It would be cool to have trunk volume matching the visual space cars have. It does match in most cases but there are some odd ones that stand out.

Example:

Panto
Trunk Vol: 150
image.pngimage.png

Fagaloa
Trunk Vol: 100
YwOuW3X5TOut2z35JN4X7Q.pngimage.pngimage.png

It just doesn't feel right, would be cool if it can be adjusted.

Edited by KimTaek
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, RAttlesnake7473 said:

-1, just don't see the purpose of messing with something that isn't broken. There other stuff that needs to come first

Agree but it's just a suggestion to improve something, you could say that of 90% of the topics in this forum.

• Upvote 2

On 6/8/2023 at 9:08 AM, RAttlesnake7473 said:

-1, just don't see the purpose of messing with something that isn't broken. There other stuff that needs to come first

It isn't broken? Bro how is this not broken? It's busted beyond any kind of logic lmao
All you need is change some numbers. Doesn't require more than 1h work

As someone who has documented the size of all trunks, volume and numbers of all vehicles, I know this would not take just an hour and agree there are other things to spend the time on.

Trunk volume was originally set base on vehicle class with very few outliers. It was the best solution at the time it was implemented, yep, there was a time we didn't have vehicle storage.

If I find some time, I will expand my data and propose it, then configure it so it could be easily implemented if approved.