TheCactus

Maze Bank Foreclosures & more ☑️

SOLD
Jamestown St. 67

Small-sized flat in South Los Santos equipped with storage units and shelves for clothes. Perfect for those who are looking for a quick and/or temporary place to call home.
Accepting rent to own contract. Contact #247 4369 for details.

6mX6o4W.jpg

eXxk2EC.jpg

Edited by TheCactus

SOLD
San Vitus Blvd. 8

Big apartment near the Pawn Shop in West Vinewood. Equipped with multiple small balconies on all 3 floors, 3-car Garage and front lawn. The interior is different from all the properties with this price tag. The property also comes with extra security measures, containers, large safes and decorations.

kZacBEU.jpg

QdwUsEp.jpg

m5rJpo2.jpg

jmXpcIQ.jpg

Edited by TheCactus

3 hours ago, TheCactus said:

NOW AVAILABLE
San Vitus Blvd. 8

Big apartment near the Pawn Shop in West Vinewood. Equipped with multiple small balconies on all 3 floors, 3-car Garage and front lawn. The interior is different from all the properties with this price tag. The property also comes with extra security measures, containers, large safes and decorations.

kZacBEU.jpg

QdwUsEp.jpg

m5rJpo2.jpg

jmXpcIQ.jpg

Emailed in regards of this apartment 

• Upvote 1

On 6/8/2023 at 3:00 PM, TheCactus said:

NOW AVAILABLE
Jamestown St. 67

Small-sized flat in South Los Santos equipped with storage units and shelves for clothes. Perfect for those who are looking for a quick and/or temporary place to call home.

6mX6o4W.jpg

eXxk2EC.jpg

How would you qualify for rent to own? 

39 minutes ago, AndrewL0496 said:

How would you qualify for rent to own? 

The property is no longer available. Everyone can qualify for rent to own. All you have to do is understanding and signing the contract while having the required deposit which is usually 7 days of rent.

Edited by TheCactus

SOLD
Bay City Ave. 60

Big unique property in Vespucci, equipped with multiple balconies, big and small, roofs spacious enough for a helipad, 2-car Garage and much more. The place was once the home of a proficient design company therefore it can be used as the quarters of ingenious/creative enterprises, an alternative en plein air bar, etc
The roofs and all the balconies can currently be reached with a little bit of parkour.

KlxkzKo.jpg

X3W6VMq.jpg

nFPXuci.jpg

Edited by TheCactus

SOLD
Carson Ave. 2

Medium-sized single story corner house in Rancho, 250m away from the impound lot. It is equipped with a 2-car Garage and a big backyard that will allow you to park multiple vehicles. The yard is surrounded by metal wire meshed fences and has a gate that opens on the north-east side, allowing access in and out. A small parking lot is present on the south side of the house, outside the property
Contact #247 4369 for details.

18OcvWN.jpg

J5fsuPy.jpg

71lEMGa.jpg

Edited by TheCactus

SOLD
San Andreas Ave. 11

Medium-sized business property located on the edge of Little Seoul, on San Andreas Avenue and Palomino Avenue. The property is in a prime spot thanks to its placement on one of the most trafficked roads in the city.
Accepting rent to own contract. Contact #247 4369 or email https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=7123 for details.

7bjVeMt.jpg

0zqp4W6.jpg

Edited by TheCactus

1 hour ago, TheCactus said:

NOW AVAILABLE
San Andreas Ave. 11

Medium-sized business property located on the edge of Little Seoul, on San Andreas Avenue and Palomino Avenue. The property is in a prime spot thanks to its placement on one of the most trafficked roads in the city.
Accepting rent to own contract. Contact #247 4369 or email https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=7123 for details.

7bjVeMt.jpg

0zqp4W6.jpg

Property bought for 1.3m.

4 hours ago, munchingmike said:

Proof or it didn't happen.

It sold for 1.65m from GOV https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/viewtopic.php?t=113391

it was mine and it’s auctioned last night in front of me by langley. Last price was around 1.347 or something like this and people was watching it when I got my stuff out of the vending machine and after like 10mins I went to my house and it was sold I didn’t had the money at that time to buy it again cause it was really really cheap.

• hand 1

5 hours ago, BlueFlame said:

it was mine and it’s auctioned last night in front of me by langley. Last price was around 1.347 or something like this and people was watching it when I got my stuff out of the vending machine and after like 10mins I went to my house and it was sold I didn’t had the money at that time to buy it again cause it was really really cheap.

That's unfortunate. Call me, maybe we can arrange something after having a chat

REMOVED 
North Conker Ave. 5

Large mansion in Vinewood Hills, just north of the Los Santos Bank. The property comes with a 4-car Garage, a large driveway that can gated, small front yard and big multiple-layered backyard with a view, jacuzzi, big pool, multiple terraces, fireplace area, etc. The terraces and the roof are easily accessible and is equipped with a registered helipad.

LVCANim.jpg

rqwvTW6.jpg

cHVp0cg.jpg

gCnw5hv.jpg

mdXXuUn.jpg

FKQnZkq.jpg

eHLhylk.jpg

Edited by TheCactus

14 hours ago, TheCactus said:

NOW AVAILABLE
North Conker Ave. 5

Large mansion in Vinewood Hills, just north of the Los Santos Bank. The property comes with a 4-car Garage, a large driveway that can gated, small front yard and big multiple-layered backyard with a view, jacuzzi, big pool, multiple terraces, fireplace area, etc. The terraces and the roof are easily accessible and is equipped with a registered helipad.
Contact #247 4369 or email https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=7123 for details.

LVCANim.jpg

rqwvTW6.jpg

cHVp0cg.jpg

gCnw5hv.jpg

mdXXuUn.jpg

FKQnZkq.jpg

eHLhylk.jpg

Emailed in regards of this house