mongolloyd

[TRADING] Trailer Behind Yellow Jacket Inn

Panorama Dr. 94

1G with a large enclosed exterior behind the Yellow Jacket Inn. No neighbors just some noisy drunks.

Huge amount of room for additional parking. TONS of storage inside as well as renovated interior that looks really nice while keeping the view of the outside.

Looking to trade for a 1G/2G Standalone in the City. Not an apartment, must be a standalone building with it's own property exterior.

Text: 4773925

LVZJtDe.jpg

NBoYrT0.jpg

Edited by mongolloyd

On 3/22/2023 at 2:19 PM, mongolloyd said:

It went for more than that at the housing auction. I switched the status to trade only.

The housing auction is not a good price point to base pricing on, its an opportunity for citizens to grab the unique places they've been looking for.

Houses would normally go for about 100k-300k per garage and dependent on property surrounding it.

I have a place next to Atomic for sale with some property. "14 Jamestown St."

9 hours ago, Xoza said:

The housing auction is not a good price point to base pricing on, its an opportunity for citizens to grab the unique places they've been looking for.

Houses would normally go for about 100k-300k per garage and dependent on property surrounding it.

I have a place next to Atomic for sale with some property. "14 Jamestown St."

I checked out the Jamestown location today, I actually really like that spot. I'll keep my eye on it.

14 hours ago, John Vayro said:

I know you said you weren't interested in any 2G apartment, but I do have a couple available as a last resort? 

I think I've got it locked down at the moment to a couple possible deals. I do appreciate the offer though. Waiting to hear back on a 2G otherwise I can't really pass on the cash offer.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.