Warren

Change Character Command

Hi,

Please make a change character command so even you're InGame you can just send the command and you will able to change character already without quitting the game.

Example:

/changechar

/selectchar

/quitchar

/logout

Thanks.

Edited by Warren

Sure, we can use the Rage direct connect button, if it functioned properly and wasn't limited to a one-time usage before having to restart the game client completely.

I'm definitely all for a command that sends you back to the character selection screen.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, ItsPazz said:

Sure, we can use the Rage direct connect button, if it functioned properly and wasn't limited to a one-time usage before having to restart the game client completely.

I'm definitely all for a command that sends you back to the character selection screen.

Was not aware of the one time function from the rage application. Again seeing as this is already an option. built into the rage application itself, I think its more of a issue for rage to fix. 

However I am not against the Idea of having a command put it, I just simply do think there are more important issues to be focusing currently.