gyrhnr

VOIP - bring back old one please!

Hi there, currently the VOIP keeps cutting out often after a few seconds of talking ,it really does limit a pleasureable roleplay experience.

I know the developers keep working hard to maintain the server in providing the best experience, but I think bringing back the old VOIP would benefit for the meantime.

18 minutes ago, Marca said:

My only complaint is that VOIP is very quiet at times for some players, so you have to ask them to type. If anything, I'd like to see /voicevolume make a comeback, preferably with the ability to control each players voice individually. 

This 1000%, why get rid of options that allow players to adjust things to their preference? Bring back /vv, and it'll never happen but I +1 bringing back old voip for now, it's been shite for like 3 months and there's been like 2 updates to fix it that have brought more bugs and make it more frustrating.