Zanit

LOWER THE GANG CAP.

+1 its not the gang cap which causes the problems its the zergs that are roaming arround, come on 12 peoples rolling labs when there are 70 peoples on the server how can you do anything when you are a solo crim, the zergs just grow bigger and bigger and bigger till it exploades like what happpend with the immortals, they were like 50+ people all loaded with heavies and what not, which caused alot of players to quit and caused GBK to disband just after it started to work for them and ruined everyones motivation and rp goals

• Like 1

On 1/30/2023 at 7:54 AM, xMysticZx said:

+1 but Jesus don’t cap it to anything below 25.

Yes it would bring a lot of positives but do gangs really wanna be waking up to check on freq and find like 3 checks back? That’s what will happen if u do rule of 6 lmao. And that causes a lack of motivation to do things. 

secondly it would help the server a lot due to it ridding the big gangs that run everything on the server, and would make it more fair for newer gangs. If u had a 30-40 man clap crew for a gang ain’t no one doing shit, and that ruins rp.

I think you’re understanding rule of 6 wrong. What rule of 6 means is that you can only bring 6 people to criminal scenarios such as banks, stores, drug labs or so on. This makes every fight 6 on 6 no matter the size of the gang or whatever. For the PD side it would be the same, so they can only bring 6 cops in response to crime, but if the criminals start shooting at the police, then police can bring everyone who’s on duty. 

47 minutes ago, Jett_J said:

Wdym there is nothing wrong with it. There are 5 people online as I type this.

I mean, like I said in my sentence, there is nothing wrong with unbaning people, just LTU community is horrible and very different from EN.

Edited by neptunas1