DoubleA

Changes for LEO/Crim/Civ that NEED to be Changed/Tweaked

Seems like each side defends their side without willing to look what it is on other side of fence, and it is understandable. 

It still will not hurt whole ecosystem if there is some slack cut for criminals, and if that means that some cops lose their grasp at power and that makes them feel sad, so be it. Most of criminals feel that way but we don't stop our fight, so stop crying about how negative your experience will become and learn that other people already are having such bad experiences, yet they still continue to never back down. Cops could learn a thing or two from criminals side. 

Just my two cents, if some cop becomes sad reading this,  then stop being hypocrite cringe. 

• dead 1

Not really, I piss @Kris and @Osborn off regularly to the point that kris calls me the "crim whisperer" by trying to defend the point of view of the criminals. 😅

I just don't believe deepthroating the police departments is going to change things for you the way you think it might. It's only going to piss off the cop roleplayers as well.

A better playing experience for criminals does not have to come at the expense of another section of the community.

People like @Bala are what we need, while I do understand Breachers point of view on this, the thing is most times we have no other choice. When we know that we lose so much money, time, everything else, its kill or be killed at that point and its been that way for a while. A lot of people say its not OP and that cops get wiped here and there, yes they do when they respond one by one and its the same way with criminals. Im not saying cops need to stop doing their job but when there is 40 PD and 30 SD online, criminals cant have their RP because any RP we do have gets immediately foiled and turned into a cop vs crim situation, which I understand cops doing their jobs but man its very obnoxious not we cant have anything like that at peak times.

I didnt suggest it but a limit to how many PD/SD can be in a faction is something I feel should be implemented. This would give Weazel, DCC, MD, DOC, and everywhere else more staff to create their own RP. This has been a topic of gang caps being lowered, I feel that it would just create more RP as a whole. 

And lastly responding to @Herbo I do agree 90% of situations SWAT is involved in should definitely have an outcome of SWAT on top, I will try not to use "win" -- but in the real world, if you look at Donut Operator for example who breaks down shootings, most all of them are done with a pistol, and when time allows, long guns/ARs are brought out. I feel it would be more realistic if carbines werent the automatic weapon and a single fire as fast as you click weapon is used but thats another story -- usually SWAT is deployed on pre-planned situations, never have I ever seen a swat officer rolling with a carbine on his back on a normal traffic stop. I think that is more of an internal thing within departments but it is still something that should be noted.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • yooo 1

The first part is basically a "I want to target PD and kill them when I do crimes but I do not like the consequences". You are meant to escape from cops, not hunt them down like what happens nowadays on the server (especially from 8am to 6pm UTC, 10 hours a day).
Also if you do a crime, you do the time. Doing a certain thing such as concealing your face or having allies gives you a huge advantage when you commit a crime so why shouldn't you be charged with face concealment or unlawful assembly? What's the rationale behind not being punished for your criminal wrongdoings which give you an advantage during an investigation?
You've been a cop for more than a year. I hope you know that your example of charge stacking is wrong.
If you see a cop /delcruiser the car just because it's flipped, report him or submit a complaint to legal faction management.

It really does suck how at peak times if I play crim it's impossible for me to do a thing but at 3pm UTC I can steal cars in front of Mission Row, shoot cops and fuck around knowing that they are helpless. Maybe things should change like rule of 6 (or 10, seeing the amount of players we have). Maybe at peak times law enforcement factions should have a limit of on-duty members based off of online players with X players for each branch (branches being General Operations, SWAT, Detective Bureau). Maybe both solutions.

Kevlar is trash against weapons. 150 AP gives literally no advantage because you will die while still having like 60-70ap left. It gives you a big advantage if you fall or get rammed, which also dumb. I'd say fix how kevlar works instead of nerfing it when it doesn't work how it's supposed to.
Import prices should be lowered, sure, but let's see what the weapons update will bring.

The job board bonuses are negligible and we can all agree. Money trucking, GoPostal and others will always be bad money.

Does anyone really "grind" for a car? You don't know what grinding is then. With the initial 7k as a new player you will work for like 2h before you can buy an ok car so lowering prices for cars at are already dirt chip ain't really needed. If you make it easy at the beginning they will have everything as soon as they start. With no clear objective in mind, they will stop playing after a couple of days. That's not what the owners want.
I'd rather see more 1Gs on the server and have their prices drop exponentially so new players can have a house at some point. Owning a house as a new player is a grind.

I honestly don't know what to say about this topic as a whole. You are right here and there but overall I have to disagree with most of your points because they have no basis or they're extremely tunnel viewed which is something I would expect from a new member of our community. I am not saying you are stupid or something. Part of your concerns real, the solutions are just.. off.
@DoubleA

Edited by TheCactus
  • Like 1
  • NAY 1