XeV

Somebody Open Up A Vet Clinic.

PLEASE someone go down this arc of RP and open an RP Vet clinic for pets. I would give an arm and a leg to take my pets there for weekly checkups/shots/vaccines. When I buy a new pet I would love to go down and pay to have my pet get a portfolio for his record of shots and stuff. A website to setup appointments/ a phone number to do the same. Maybe have it be a branch off a MD, I don't know

I would LOVE to do this myself, but I ain't got the time to invest in it, So I BEG for someone or a group to please contemplate this idea and follow it through. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

This is pretty easy to do in game, just need a property really.
SADOC has a K9 division and we go super in depth with the roleplay with the dogs where we perform medical check ups and such ourselves. We roleplay the initial check-ups and such at the pet store at the vets in Paleto. I think having a whole division for it for MD is probably a little too much as the roleplay is incredibly niche.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, XeV said:

PLEASE someone go down this arc of RP and open an RP Vet clinic for pets. I would give an arm and a leg to take my pets there for weekly checkups/shots/vaccines. When I buy a new pet I would love to go down and pay to have my pet get a portfolio for his record of shots and stuff. A website to setup appointments/ a phone number to do the same. Maybe have it be a branch off a MD, I don't know

I would LOVE to do this myself, but I ain't got the time to invest in it, So I BEG for someone or a group to please contemplate this idea and follow it through. 

+1 W thread

I would like to see this as well as PD has a K9 division and as a handler myself, I have personally tried to do medical RP with my dog and when I have gotten into a vehicle collision with my dog in the car with me, RP'd some minor injuries for the dog but had no vet to take it to. I just called MD and gave them some RP opps and they loved it. 

My only concern is with as niche as it is, I am not sure people would dedicate the time and effort. Maybe the legal factions as stated would participate in this, but I feel like the business would sit around stagnant with no patients 90% of the time 😞

I think because it is niche is what makes it so good, I love little slice of life RP that bring that REAL immersion. I am currently running a business right now ICly that is 100% RP and all it took was the purchase of a specific property. The biggest thing would just be purchasing the right place and furnishing it and all you got to do from there is RP and get the word out. IF no one uses this suggestion it might be something I look into in the long run when I am nearing the end of my current plans. 

On 2/2/2023 at 8:40 AM, Bill Breacher said:

I would like to see this as well as PD has a K9 division and as a handler myself, I have personally tried to do medical RP with my dog and when I have gotten into a vehicle collision with my dog in the car with me, RP'd some minor injuries for the dog but had no vet to take it to. I just called MD and gave them some RP opps and they loved it. 

My only concern is with as niche as it is, I am not sure people would dedicate the time and effort. Maybe the legal factions as stated would participate in this, but I feel like the business would sit around stagnant with no patients 90% of the time 😞

The time and effort would be pretty substantial as It would be cool to have like RP appointments on a google doc or something, and maybe even down the line with what you said about K-9 unit. A specific phone number to be called ontop of MD or for MD to call and have a "vet" arrive on scene to care for the K-9

Edited by XeV

59 minutes ago, XeV said:

The biggest thing would just be purchasing the right place and furnishing it and all you got to do from there is RP

Or you could do call outs where you go to them and bring what equipment you need which could allow for a chunk of the RP (barring like surgeries) without need of a property. Would be cool to see someone take this idea and yoink it and develop it since it doesnt make an awful lot of sense taking to MD. 

• YAY 1

Just now, Ash said:

Or you could do call outs where you go to them and bring what equipment you need which could allow for a chunk of the RP (barring like surgeries) without need of a property. Would be cool to see someone take this idea and yoink it and develop it since it doesnt make an awful lot of sense taking to MD. 

true, I'm tossing this idea out IN HOPES someone yoinks it as I want to see it but do not have the time myself to fulfill it.