OBESE

More fields to plow!

Hi there!

With the growing interest in agriculture and amount of farmers wanting to take upon land at one of the farms and grow some wheat, due to the fact that economy is well in this area, there is a need of more fields to be available. The current amount is not quite enough as not even a handful of people can be part of this awesome farmer community at the same time.

I hope you will take this into consideration because there are plenty of fields to turn into wheat-fields, just need the governments approval to expand.

Kind Regards,

Farmer,
Teo Zucker

2 minutes ago, verydoge12 said:

-1 nobody really uses the current ones anyways

That is a very false information. Been on the server for only two days and I have met plenty of farmers and also been in situation where a person cannot join farming because all 3 lanes are taken, when there still could be added 2 more as the field allows it. Im talking mainly about Osvalds fields as that is where I do my farming.

14 minutes ago, OBESE said:

That is a very false information. Been on the server for only two days and I have met plenty of farmers and also been in situation where a person cannot join farming because all 3 lanes are taken, when there still could be added 2 more as the field allows it. Im talking mainly about Osvalds fields as that is where I do my farming.

+1. Another 2-3 lanes. That's all. 🙂

+1

First of all, glad to see people are down to farm! I was never really aware of the amount of farmers as my characters never go north that often.
If this is true this is an "issue" that there is not enough space, I would love to see some expansion in this job to keep our potatoes on the table.
Also, were you thinking about expanding the exsisting fields or add a location? 
I am sure mainly the most north farm (forgot the name, its NOT Pauls farm) got some unused space.

If you were looking for additional locations;
I searched around on a satelite map of Los Santos and as far as I was able to see, there are not many options. This is a location I did find though:1418624078_GTAV_SATELLITE_8192x8192(2).thumb.png.02b1955512c5f5028f75ef87dd42512b.png
It's around O'Neills Ranch.

Actually, I was wondering if you had a place/expansion in mind yourself? Maybe you can draw some lines on teh map where you would look to have expansions?

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2019 at 7:00 PM, Yputi said:

+1

First of all, glad to see people are down to farm! I was never really aware of the amount of farmers as my characters never go north that often.
If this is true this is an "issue" that there is not enough space, I would love to see some expansion in this job to keep our potatoes on the table.
Also, were you thinking about expanding the exsisting fields or add a location? 
I am sure mainly the most north farm (forgot the name, its NOT Pauls farm) got some unused space.

If you were looking for additional locations;
I searched around on a satelite map of Los Santos and as far as I was able to see, there are not many options. This is a location I did find though:1418624078_GTAV_SATELLITE_8192x8192(2).thumb.png.02b1955512c5f5028f75ef87dd42512b.png
It's around O'Neills Ranch.

Actually, I was wondering if you had a place/expansion in mind yourself? Maybe you can draw some lines on teh map where you would look to have expansions?

In the Osvald's farm (near Paleto Bay) the field that is being used for plowing has 5 rows while only 3 are available for use. Sure the last row is quite small, but the 4th row still could be used.

Your idea also works as Grapeseed is a farmers area and has many fields to offer.

I play at low population times usually and wasn't sure about the farms being used as much as well since it always seemed empty. Playing this weekend I noticed the farms were CRAZY busy. They need more fields and drop off places. Robbery and shootouts are really bad at drop offs and need more points, like drug drop off locations.

On 1/4/2019 at 4:25 PM, OBESE said:

Hi there!

With the growing interest in agriculture and amount of farmers wanting to take upon land at one of the farms and grow some wheat, due to the fact that economy is well in this area, there is a need of more fields to be available. The current amount is not quite enough as not even a handful of people can be part of this awesome farmer community at the same time.

I hope you will take this into consideration because there are plenty of fields to turn into wheat-fields, just need the governments approval to expand.

Kind Regards,

Farmer,
Teo Zucker

I understand perfectly well that in order to organize your own farm, you have to have a large initial capital and not only that. It is also important to know the basic principles of its planning and building, the principles of farm management and the points-of-sale of products. If all of these are available, then you can safely get down to business. But now there is a question worrying me, is it possible through https://russian-farmland.com/ to find land for sale in Russia? I want to make a farm in this country.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.