gohena

Let's revert back to the old patch and pretend this one never came to be *eyes*

Let's revert back to the old patch and pretend this one never came to be *eyes*  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we revert back to the last patch?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Should we revert back to the last patch? at least just for the mean time because clearly a lot of things are wrong with this patch, most of the people in our community can agree with that. Thank you taking your time in reading this post.

In my opinion this patch has caused more problems then it fixes, there is none stop constant crashing and price inflation, The engine repair prices are unrealistic. We are playing Grand Theft Auto 5 a car based game, not Armed Robbery foot pursuit 5, no ones going to be using cars everyone will be on foot or bicycles or in warraner convoys

Edited by gohena

45 minutes ago, Toby Vintage said:

Not gunna happen, as with all new updates you will have bugs, just need to iron them out and all shall be good again. Until then, please remain patient and report any bugs or glitches you experience in the correct section.

I dont know who you are to say that it's not going to happen. Also it's not about the bugs but the fact that some of these updates actually destroyed actual shit and needs a rework. Multiple people are screwed by the fact that they wont even be able to trade or sell heavy weapons because this bug. So there should indeed be a roll back on this update until they've fixed them on a test server which i also hope will happen.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, iSeeYou said:

I dont know who you are to say that it's not going to happen. Also it's not about the bugs but the fact that some of these updates actually destroyed actual shit and needs a rework. Multiple people are screwed by the fact that they wont even be able to trade or sell heavy weapons because this bug. So there should indeed be a roll back on this update until they've fixed them on a test server which i also hope will happen.

I am not a crim so i did not even know those bugs or part of issue, thanks for that information! also the votes don't lie it's what the community wants...

Edited by gohena

I understand that things need to be ironed out but I feel some testing would be nice before hand? like last patch VOIP was "FIXED" its not and now this and we cant even log in regardless of what we do I mean, either rapidly fix this or something, cause players be mad as hell and the longer you cant fix something the more people feel vindicated in their salt.