Dakota14

Adding more Bank-type robberies

So, my suggestion is fairly simple though I feel that it would add a good amount of content for criminals. I would love to hear everyone's opinions on this as well as any feedback or ideas! 

The main concept is that we should add more banks that are robbable. Having more than the 4 we have now would be a step closer to improving criminal RP. Though my idea is a bit more complicated than just adding more banks. I think we should add in Heist-type jobs. For example, jewelry store robberies where you get jewels instead of packed cash. This would allow for some variation in items but with the same payout. You would have to go to a different NPC to fleece the diamonds. 

I feel that heist-like events would be a huge boost for criminal RP. Having the options to do big crimes other than just the bank would be an interesting change and I think a fun one!

If you have any other ideas or thoughts please comment!

• NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

Seeing something new to rob, take hostages and such for would be amazing. I'd love to see some type of massive build up thingy for a big robbery on the bank, jewelry making planning, look outs and such boats might be used helis when more are added and all. feel as a flecca bank you rob it take money run away either wroom wroom away  or just shoot. nothing really planning with cutting off CCTV more, checking what cops are up too. getting some look outs like 3-4 for a bank that gives info having boat get away. Some might say it is taking from some FiveM things but they are succsesful there with it so why would it not work on here. And admins will probably say "dev have to script and code its up to them". But seeing as a lot of suggestions are just thrown into the sea and/or either ignored and not input to the game it is clearly something wrong with having this section in the server. (Might be off topic here but seeing as this is once again a good idea for the servers activity and more for crims to do id like this input here). Server had amazing updates 2020 2021 and so on. Seeing as 2022 been lacking good and big updates that made changes and fun things to the server. Hopefully 2023 will be amazing year and they will add many things like this!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am not a fan for the robberies as I have different style, but you got my vote, simply because of what Trevor Zelias said. Server is seriously lacking something, you can check the ratio of suggested and implemented suggestions, it does not resemble a healthy approach to the server at all... 

+19472615362718372-182938193717173921

+1, crim needs more content in general, right now as it is you can do what as a criminal when bored, hold down a lab, rob stores, chop cars if you have enough people, and maybe rob a bank if you have even more. it got to a point where at least to me it felt repetitive and boring to do, hence why if I was ever seen in a lab it was for a backup call or I desperately needed plants to cook. but yeah add more things for us to rob 😄

It seems like the entry-level criminal job is "Pull off the heist of the century".

IMO, there should be more ways to make common criminality more common, and everyone can stop trying to star in an Oceans movie.

The fact is that players have every opportunity to do every idea that is contained in this thread through alternative RP planning with staff, and this has been done in the past. These special types of RP which every criminal would not realistically be participating in, should continue to be protected and carried out by those who value the RP of the situation above all other aspects of the situation such as payout, reward, etc. Its super rare IRL, why is it becoming an average event on RP?

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Kjaer said:

It seems like the entry-level criminal job is "Pull off the heist of the century".

IMO, there should be more ways to make common criminality more common, and everyone can stop trying to star in an Oceans movie.

The fact is that players have every opportunity to do every idea that is contained in this thread through alternative RP planning with staff, and this has been done in the past. These special types of RP which every criminal would not realistically be participating in, should continue to be protected and carried out by those who value the RP of the situation above all other aspects of the situation such as payout, reward, etc. Its super rare IRL, why is it becoming an average event on RP?

Almost like its a game🤔

+1

Jewellery stores could be implemented too, but maybe need extra tools like for example a special hammer to break open the glass cabinets. Could be a quicker way to do it however, resulting into a instant alarm. Or you could simply picklock open the cabinets. Slower but resulting in no instant alarm. The jewlery store could be placed in a high traffic area to make it harder to rob and not just a smash and grab.

Just basically a bump and seeing how this have even been talked/thought about in the dev team. As I feel suggestions are not practically ignored but mostly looked over in someway or another. I know the "weapon" update is coming into the server and such and I myself have not played for half to a year seriously on GTA. But yeah as it comes to this update I commented on about half a year ago I guess some type of answer from either dev team or higher-up admin team to say if its good or is it some empty "oh suggestions here" and its just not getting any info if it is going to be added or if the idea is good.