Xypint

Vehicle locks and alarm.

Hey.

I'm writing here today to present an idea to developers, founders, and the general public of the Eclipse Roleplay Community.

I would like to suggest the idea of implementing security systems. But not like there currently is. Right now by default all cars have a alarm system and locks. When cars are bobby pinned, it is randomly chosen how many attempts it takes.

I suggest all cars come with a basic alarm system and locks, and these can be upgraded at LSC. So level1-4 alarm and locks, and the higher level security system you purchase, the harder or longer it takes to bobby pin your car. And maybe the better your alarm system, the faster you are notified your car is being stolen. Perhaps lvl 1 is 30 sec after a failed attempt, lvl 2 is 30sec after failed or passed attempt, lvl 3 is 10 sec after started and lvl 4 is when started.

Let me know your ideas!

-Xypint

(Michael Pedro/Joel Stevenson)

(Ignore my grammar, typed on phone)

• Upvote 1

"these can be upgraded at LSC"

How about Bayview, HM! xD

TBH, I thought about the same idea yes, but people are right; chopping cars is useless already atm. The idea I had back then was just that the higher the lock lvl, the lower the change to succeed.

Edited by Yputi

43 minutes ago, verydoge12 said:

cool idea but stealing and then chopping cars is already not worth it unless its a super and maybe a higher tier sports car like a comet -1

34 minutes ago, Yputi said:

"these can be upgraded at LSC"

How about Bayview, HM! xD

TBH, I thought about the same idea yes, but people are right; chopping cars is useless already atm. The idea I had back then was just that the higher the lock lvl, the lower the change to succeed.

Well, tbh, people IRL dont make bank off of scrapping cars... and the especially dont steal others cars and sell the parts to be crushed and recycled.. so this has nothing to do with nerfed chopshops but more people breaking into cars to steal shit.

For now -1 but if they buff Chop Shop prices and make stealing car's worth it im all up for it and it would be a big +1 for now I don't really see a use for this,chop shop is very bad at the moment and community has been saying this for a while but I guess the admin team just ignores the facts that they ruined a perfect place that was chop shop.

28 minutes ago, Sandiego said:

For now -1 but if they buff Chop Shop prices and make stealing car's worth it im all up for it and it would be a big +1 for now I don't really see a use for this,chop shop is very bad at the moment and community has been saying this for a while but I guess the admin team just ignores the facts that they ruined a perfect place that was chop shop.

Hate to break it to you, but admins dont control chop shops.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.