JasonG

SOLUTION | JOIN ECLIPSE ON 036 (STEAM/SOCIALCLUB)

So George (RageMPDev) released a statement on the discord today.

A5lM4xs.png

So while we wait for his "work in progress", their is a way to join on 036 by downgrading your game. A super simple process that only takes a few minutes. 

STEAM

1. Download this file. This is the 1.44 version of the game.

2. Copy those files over to your GTA V folder. Usually located at C:/Steam/steamapps/common/Grand Theft Auto V

3. Launch RageMP and connect to Eclipse

When it updates: Go to steam, right click on GTA V and hit properties. And then Verify Integrity from Game Cache

SOCIAL CLUB

1. Download this file. This is the 1.44 version of the game.

2. Copy those files over to your GTA V folder. 

3. Windows search 'Firewall'. Open it and click on 'Advanced Settings'

4. Click on "Incoming Rules", then "Create New Rule"

5. Select program, then hit next.

6. Select "This program path", find your Rockstar Games folder and select the GTAVLauncher.exe. Press "Further"

7. Select "Connection Block", then hit next.

8. Select all three, "Domain", "Private", "Public", hit next.

9. Give the rule a name, and you can do the same thing with "Outgoing Rule"

10. Launch GTA V first. It's OK if it's in offline mode.

11. Launch RageMP and connect to Eclipse.

When it updates: Delete the rule from the firewall and reupdate your GTA V through Social Club.

---------------

If you don't want to do this, you can wait for RageMP to update. It should be pretty close.

Edited by JasonG
  • Like 6

Totally worked, thank you for the great way you showed us

5 minutes ago, Teca said:

I still cant play. After i have done this i tried connecting to server and when i press offline mode i get this message image.png.0910ead553f59619ce9b011f3a21a928.png

i had the same issue, try using a VPN if it didnt work, deactive the vpn and try again, this worked for me

• Like 1

I get a message from Eclipse:  "your game is outdated.  Please update to version 1.43" in the eclipse chatbox when starting it.  Then when I log into eclipse, it goes to the dressing room starting screen but I cannot click on play for any character.  View works but play does not.  Mine is through Steam.  Any ideas?

Just now, Stanical said:

yeah i do, when i used VPN first time, something else appeared, so i disconnected from the VPN and launched the game again, it somehow got fixed, it also worked for some of my friends too

So, replace file, block it in firewall, turn on vpn and connect and it works?

Just now, XypintGaming said:

So, replace file, block it in firewall, turn on vpn and connect and it works?

i replaced, blocked it on firewall, launched weithout vpn, it didnt work, launched with VPN new issues appeared, turned of the vpn and launched again, fixed, now im playing with no VPN and with no isssue

• Like 1