moment

Car Wash

Hi,

Most of the community is aware of the current feature of a car wash or clean, it's either expensive or gets dirty in an about 30 minutes or so which is not worth at all in the first place.
A car wash at the end of the day doesn't depend on the vehicle type it's just simply a car wash. It's suffice to say a car wash normally is cheap and mostly depended on a car wash automatic machine not a mecahanic. Doesn't also make sense or add up how a wash/clean costs more than a repair on most of the vehicles as well.

My suggestion is either it gets reverted or tweaked a bit, maybe even later on in the future a car wash place could take place to automatically wash the car. It's not a big feature and I'm pretty sure other community wouldn't hate seeing this implemented seeing their favourite vehicle nice and shiny most of the time!

Edited by PhenomenalX
  • Like 4

+1

Been a mechanic at Bayview since February and I can probably count the amount of car washes I’ve done on my hands. The change didn’t add much in terms of rp for us as mechanics so I don’t see the point in this change not being reversed already since  it just inconveniences people. The price is just too ridiculous for some cars. I think car washes should have a base price of 500 and labour should be up to to the mechanic shop. Also make the wash last at least 24 hours 🙏🏽

• Like 3

Theirs plenty of carwashes on the map which could have a drive-thru script function added where it simply automatically washes your car and bills the driver, much the same as a traffic-camera or drop-off at a hospital. Mechanics washing a players car for 6k at times is absolutely absurd, especially since it gets dirty within 10 minutes. Just utilize what we already have and make a simple script to follow. No-one wants to rp the carwash attendant lol. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.