zooke1

[BUYING] Comet Retro Custom

1 hour ago, Charlie Mchoe said:

No point in selling a car that outclasses almost every car in everyway, 11 is cheap for what it offers in my opinion.

No one is capping, your just broke :((

Mate, the performance is terrible, worse than many other cars. Only the top speed is still somewhat relevant, not even that too much. Not being willing to pay absurd prices doesn't mean you're broke 🙂 Reminds me of drag owners listing them for 1.85 and then 2 days later one got sold for 1.1 and then people keep asking for 1.15 in ADs. 

1 hour ago, zooke1 said:

Mate, the performance is terrible, worse than many other cars. Only the top speed is still somewhat relevant, not even that too much.

Huh? have you ever drove one of these things? I beat every car I come up against. Could be a skill issue man.. idk.

1 hour ago, zooke1 said:

Not being willing to pay absurd prices doesn't mean you're broke

Comets are worth 10mil+ at the moment due to how insanely good they are and how good they look, sellers decide their own price some may be inflated by a little but most aren't by that much. I wouldn't call this absurd.

Edited by Charlie Mchoe
  • YAY 1

On 10/14/2022 at 7:09 PM, zooke1 said:

Mate, the performance is terrible, worse than many other cars. Only the top speed is still somewhat relevant, not even that too much. Not being willing to pay absurd prices doesn't mean you're broke 🙂 Reminds me of drag owners listing them for 1.85 and then 2 days later one got sold for 1.1 and then people keep asking for 1.15 in ADs. 

then get a car that isn't terrible, bomboclart

• YAY 1
  • POG 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.