Dennis_Makalio

Lag

After every 10 min of playing im getting laggy. Like when lag starts commands react with 10 - 15 sec delay. With active /t  i press like F button it runs to car and tries to get in. And when im trying to relog with F1 and pressing Left mouse buttons it hits people that is near. Already contacted with Osvaldson about this. Give me suggestions what to do. 

I've been playing for a couple weeks and never had this issue, but it happened last night to me last night for the first time. Everything was fine for awhile, I had to phone Medics when a guy fell off a bridge, then when everyone turned up this happened. The game would allow me to type and enter everything as I wrote it, but had a 10 to 30 second delay for it to show up in game. It also then sent my character jumping, kicking, punching and moving around from what I guess was from me typing in the text box as the mic didn't work at all while this was all happening.

A reboot of the system then brought me back fine again until I was around heavier populated areas.

Facing the same issue since yesterday, restarting RageMP fixes the issue but again after every 6 minutes  the Lagging starts.

The IC chat of other players can be seen without any delay, but my IC gets delayed, commands are delayed, 

Hope it is fixed

On 11/13/2018 at 8:32 AM, 37hh said:

Happening with me as well, every couple seconds or mins, it's inconsistent, my game will freeze for a good 3 - 5 seconds

Happens mostly on a vehicle,

Do you have MSI Afterburner? Check the RAM usage and Disk usage while playing GTA V. That might be the problem. I've experienced the same problem as you guys and reinstalling windows and installing GTA V to SSD fixed the issue. 8GB 2133MHz RAM might not be enough for GTA V in some cases.

1 minute ago, Osva Silver said:

Do you have MSI Afterburner? Check the RAM usage and Disk usage while playing GTA V. That might be the problem. I've experienced the same problem as you guys and reinstalling windows and installing GTA V to SSD fixed the issue. 8GB 2133MHz RAM might not be enough for GTA V in some cases.

Seemed to be a server issue, haven't experienced it for a while. Still lag for a couple sec when I join the server, like opening my car garage, but think that's just the pleasure of playing on an eu server from na

• Upvote 1