CycloneDavid

RageMP Update Issue

Hey all,

My RageMP just updated (which obviously will happen for all), but when I'm logged in all the cars in the market places are red in colour and basic, including my own which I upgraded last night before listing it for sale. Just want to see if this is a known issue that will iron itself out of if its an issue just on my end.

Cheers.

Hey there!

It would appear that a large part of the playerbase is experiencing this issue. I suggest that you go to either of the mechanic workshops (Bayview or LSC) and try to /modview your car.

That has been reported to work before, so that might work for you too!

I have no idea when this buy will be resolved, tho. Hopefully soon!

- Boxxy

8 hours ago, ElisabethC said:

Hey there!

It would appear that a large part of the playerbase is experiencing this issue. I suggest that you go to either of the mechanic workshops (Bayview or LSC) and try to /modview your car.

That has been reported to work before, so that might work for you too!

I have no idea when this buy will be resolved, tho. Hopefully soon!

- Boxxy

Just wanted to add that this fix is client-sided, which means that only you will see the proper color while others will see the bugged one.

Edited by alexalex303