Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

LukasBroskie

What other games do you play?

CS:GO and a really weird game called "Real life" its kinda like RP but you actually have to go outside get a job and do shit, YEAH IK its really weird and I should uninstall it!

• Upvote 1

Pre-purchased Rising storm: Vietnam, waiting for beta wave 7, Fallout Shelter, Town of Salem, 911 operator, My Summer Car, Forza Horizon 3, Squad, Rising Storm RO2, BF4.

Edited by Guest

League of Legends

Rainbow Six: Siege (was in the first season on of the first 100 players that reached Diamond try me)

Playerunknown's Battlegrounds

Some others games I suddenly want to play.

God I miss SWG :( The Emu servers aren't the same.

CS:GO, PUBG, Fallout 4, Left 4 Dead 1&2 (if anyone has this on xbox and wants to do them all on expert, hit me up), Witcher 2, jesus too many games really, and a shit load of mobile games.

I played some Prey the last few days. Has anyone else here picked it up? I'm not convinced about the game as of yet, the combat seems off-ish and the setting seems to switch between 40's decor, 70's space decor and futuristic sci-fi.

Games i've got installed and been playing for a while: Ghost Recon: Wildlands, GTA V, FFXIV "Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn", Rust, Tom Clansy's The Division, BF1, Assasins Creed III.

Edited by Guest

I used to play a lot of games in the past like: CS;GO / PUBG / RUST / ETS2 / lineage 2 but now basically just GTA 5