DrBeelz

Cuffing Changes

The current state of cuffing is to keep running/evading till you're tazed then type out the relevant RP to cuff the person and the criminal responding with /do's 

This can show good RP however at the cost of bringing the adrenaline of a chase to a halt. What I suggest is to bring the quick time event that is already introduced in the game to cuffing, making the green part of the timer small and the blue portion of the timer to be quick so it's not too easy to break cuffs but not too difficult.

To stop abuse from people with god reflexes I suggest that there be a number of times that you can break cuffs say 3. Also another important thing to stop powergaming on this before cuffing someone the person should be required to say going for cuffs and/or an audible sound (in good time) as a replacement from the /me cuffing messages waiting for the person to respond with /do's. 

1350561027_Timer(1).png.22d0df8aa754838e6252c97ee9686c61.png

• Like 3

You already have the ability to resist being cuffed through roleplay, which most LEOs should and will happily incorporate into their RP whilst giving you chances to resist appropriately if it make sense.
I really do not agree with getting rid of roleplay for the sake of script solutions that take that exact roleplay away. Factually, most people do /me complies or something along those lines which isn't particularly interesting roleplay for either side but that is not the way it has to be.

29 minutes ago, DoTo said:

You already have the ability to resist being cuffed through roleplay, which most LEOs should and will happily incorporate into their RP whilst giving you chances to resist appropriately if it make sense.
I really do not agree with getting rid of roleplay for the sake of script solutions that take that exact roleplay away. Factually, most people do /me complies or something along those lines which isn't particularly interesting roleplay for either side but that is not the way it has to be.

yeah but i can tell them skill issue when i beat them mechanically 

• chill 1