Mooks

Cough Drops

So for the longest time this has been an issue on the server, so long so that theres literally an IC slang for you to /vr 1 due to it randomly deciding to not work. Is this an issue that we can expect to be fixed or is this something that isn't able to be fixed? If this is something that you can fix surely it would be at the tippy top of your priority as I can't count the amount of times that I've had to repeat something over the radio or in vicinity and it then ruins RP as you can be seen as ignorant/rude or say you make a funny joke but nobody hears it because of this bug, you're not going to repeat it because its just not the same.

Please? ❤️

• Like 6

Not sure if being able to fix it is possible, but if it can be fixed I would say its a priority this can single handedly get you a DM if you need to /vr 1 and your demands aren't heard because you needed a cough and you end up shooting someone thinking they're ignoring demands.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Skengprostie said:

/vr 1 has been around for so long everyone kind of gets that if they cant hear someone then they have to /vr 1 and people understand that, its just new players who get annoyed no one can hear them and don't know the command to type to fix the problem until someone tells them in /b to do it.

of course, it'd just be more convenient for that issue to not exist rather than deal with it which is what this post is about.