Gaming Baer

Gifted Credits & Donator

Less than 30 minutes ago I went to gift my friend 5500 credits and sent it to JordanWoka. His account was Jordan Woka, with a space. I went ahead and purchased more credits to send to his correct account. But I am now asking to get a refund for the original 5500 credits that are now lost to an account not used in JordanWoka, without a space.

9WwJ2qA.jpg

Also I have donated around $2000 to the server and would love the Donator role please.

T3wnYSd.jpg

I can hereby confirm, that both accounts JordanWoka and Jordan Woka(that I use) is owned by me. 
When I joined the server, I accidently made 2 accounts I think and decided to create a new one. 

The only account I use now is Jordan Woka

Edited by Jordan Woka
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Ramo said:

As for the donation of credits you should send a forum PM to NBDY or Osvaldon for this to be properly investigated.

As for the donator rank on the forums, these are usually done in batches so please be patient while an admin gets around to it.

Done in batches, so now that I have brought it up I will be added into the group of Donator roles to be added?

1 hour ago, Gaming Baer said:

Done in batches, so now that I have brought it up I will be added into the group of Donator roles to be added?

When the correct member of staff who are able to do these things views this thread, it will be done.

• Like 1