DrBeelz

Changes to Air 1 (Helicopters) Possible Opening of the Underground Passages

On 6/28/2022 at 11:19 PM, Jorden Sperry said:

well said, if we are going off realism, have you guys ever seen a police sports car in your area in real life before? More than likely the answer is no, although it's possible, I don't think any of us ever seen one, or multiple in our lifetimes. I am heavy on getting rid of the police shinobi, I've never been pulled over by a sports bike a day in my life, pretty sure the department near me doesn't have one as well. It's quite overpowering, if you ask me. Most units I've seen at a normal traffic stop was 3, I could see if you were wanted and such and PD has decided to go all out and get everything they got in their arsenal to arrest you, but that's about it. I believe there should be some limit for these traffic stops, there should be a fair number of units that can respond to a traffic stop or chase depending on the level of the situation to make it somewhat fairer.  30 units on a chase is so overkill tbh. Even if we may be going off realism, we must take into account what's fair and enjoyable for other parties. PD obviously has more players than criminals so, all of the high-speed vehicles and buffs are useless in my opinion, gonna be challenging to getaway as is, that is just my take though, big +1.

Only in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Kuwait. Not California. Nerf PD cars. 

• Like 1