Darelis

Poor Admins..

7 hours ago, Darelis said:

As a new player it doesnt seem like Role - Play server the way how people plays and i didnt get any help from an admin after using command /report... Very dissapointed.

You do realize that the server population peaks at around 280 players through out the day right? Stop pretending you're the only player that needs help i am sure the Staff team has to deal with alot of bullshit, just look at the report section. 

My last 10 reports NEVER got answered, you see me crying? No. 
You talk about report, so i assume you wanted to report someone that broke the server rules. You know what would happend if you report? They would tell you to go to the forum and fill out a report.

Regards,
Adrian Johnson

• Like 1

@Adrian Johnson I like to say sorry to you for not being able to respond to your 10 missed reports.

The problem is the amount off players and how many reports come in at once. Remember that all staff roleplay characters aswell and we cannot break RP if a report is made. We gotta finish that RP. For example me as a medic. It would not be wise to accept a report while flying my medical helicopter. Or if im in RP fixing injuries. I would have 7 to 10 chats open at once if I do that and then I would break the RP for the other people who are roleplaying with my character.

@Darelis if we are able to respond you gotta have evidence ready in form of video or screenshot. If we dont see it happening ourselfs we gotta have evidence to act. I suggest to install Plays.tv to record it. If we are unable to respond

Like @Adrian Johnson said. Please make a player report on our forums to make sure the rulebreakers get reported.

Lets keep this respectfull.

Kind regards

-Musketdeeznuts

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

@Adrian Johnson I like to say sorry to you for not being able to respond to your 10 missed reports.

The problem is the amount off players and how many reports come in at once. Remember that all staff roleplay characters aswell and we cannot break RP if a report is made. We gotta finish that RP. For example me as a medic. It would not be wise to accept a report while flying my medical helicopter. Or if im in RP fixing injuries. I would have 7 to 10 chats open at once if I do that and then I would break the RP for the other people who are roleplaying with my character.

@Darelis if we are able to respond you gotta have evidence ready in form of video or screenshot. If we dont see it happening ourselfs we gotta have evidence to act. I suggest to install Plays.tv to record it. If we are unable to respond

Like @Adrian Johnson said. Please make a player report on our forums to make sure the rulebreakers get reported.

Lets keep this respectfull.

Kind regards

-Musketdeeznuts

I don't mind about the 10 missed reports, because i know you guys deal with bigger stuff. I am completly aware of that and i accept it. 

• Like 1