Puolejas

Gang, warehouse system.

Hello everyone my name is Juan, i'ave been playing in the server for around a month already, i know that its not so long and maybe my opinion is not that important to admins because i'am new in the server, but i just wanna tell everyone what i think and maybe i'll find some like-minded people that will stand with my opinion. So i'll start everything from the start, in my playtime i already participated in few warehouses takeovers and i understood that people experience more fun when there's less people fighting for warehouse, because when there's loads of people or even a whole ally (like 2-3gangs) everything evolves from gang fight to huge fucking mess that you can even call a server ddos because in that place FPS drops to 10-20. I'ave been playing few other GTA roleplay servers, even few other games Roleplay servers and in none of these there was such a big mess in gang fights, every server, every game had a solution for it but this one doesn't i would like to offer you few solutions to solve that huge mess, other players are more then welcome to state their own opinion about it:

1. Gang members cap - don't let gangs have as many people as they want to, make a cap for example 20 people in a gang is maximum what you can have and script just doesn't let you invite more people once you have reached 20. How could this help ? There would be more gangs coming to server, more people competing for different warehouses so people would fight even more often for warehouses, at the same time there would be more roleplay coming to server because gangs would have to think new reasons for taking these turfs over. I have nothing against the gangs that is in the server at the moment with more then 20 people, they are good guys and other stuff but they are not helping server to stay alive. 

2. Don't let gangs have more then for example 1 alliance - don't let gangs have as many allies as they want to, for example make scrip that lets you have only 1 or 2 or what so ever. How could this help? Same as the first solution, more gangs would fight with each other because they wouldn't be allowed to be allies with whole server and go fight 4 gangs against 1 gang because this is absolutely bs, 70 people fighting against 10 or 20 people (La famillia, bratva and other gangs that we fought against you today, no i'am not mad because we lost none of us was punished for anything, was fun fighting against you, and all i'am playing this server for is - fun) but when you are fighting 70 against 20 (numbers are not exact that's just an example) that doesn't help server to stay alive, because once the smaller gangs tries to do something they just get punished by these old gangs with all the alliances and all their dreams about having turf, all their hopes about making something happen falls down apart. 

3. Don't let people attack warehouse whenever they want to - for example lets say Thursday 19:00 and Saturday 19:00 is the time when you can takeover warehouses to your own hands, i'am trying to say that you should make certain time when you can takeover warehouses only. How could this help ? All the people would go for warehouses at the same time, more competition, more fights, more interesting fights everything at the same time only if you make a single change in the server. 

4. That's juts an another suggestion that police shouldn't be allowed to interrupt gang fights, because for example when there's gangs fighting each other police has to decide who to shoot first and other stuff like that, this makes gangs to go mad because police kills them not their enemies and other stuff like that. So in my eyes police shouldn't be allowed to interrupt gang fights at warehouses, or at least not allowed to kill anyone on sight (the ones that didn't initiate on them).

That's only few things what could help your players to experience more fun playing in there, for gangs fights to be more unpredictable and more interesting at the same time. I would like all the players of the server to check it out and add your own opinion in comments down bellow, because as i know i'am not the only one that is bored of the stuff going on at the moment with the gangs, everyone just state your opinion down below.

Thanks for reading,

Juan F.

Edited by Puolejas
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 12

6 minutes ago, Puolejas said:

Hello everyone my name is Juan, i'ave been playing in the server for around a month already, i know that its not so long and maybe my opinion is not that important to admins because i'am new in the server, but i just wanna tell everyone what i think and maybe i'll find some like-minded people that will stand with my opinion. So i'll start everything from the start, in my playtime i already participated in few warehouses takeovers and i understood that people experience more fun when there's less people fighting for warehouse, because when there's loads of people or even a whole ally (like 2-3gangs) everything evolves from gang fight to huge fucking mess that you can even call a server ddos because in that place FPS drops to 10-20. I'ave been playing few other GTA roleplay servers, even few other games Roleplay servers and in none of these there was such a big mess in gang fights, every server, every game had a solution for it but this one doesn't i would like to offer you few solutions to solve that huge mess, other players are more then welcome to state their own opinion about it:

1. Gang members cap - don't let gangs have as many people as they want to, make a cap for example 20 people in a gang is maximum what you can have and script just doesn't let you invite more people once you have reached 20. How could this help ? There would be more gangs coming to server, more people competing for different warehouses so people would fight even more often for warehouses, at the same time there would be more roleplay coming to server because gangs would have to think new reasons for taking these turfs over. I have nothing against the gangs that is in the server at the moment with more then 20 people, they are good guys and other stuff but they are not helping server to stay alive. 

2. Don't let gangs have more then for example 1 alliance - don't let gangs have as many allies as they wan't to, for example make scrip that lets you have only 1 or 2 or what so ever. How could this help? Same as the first solution, more gangs would fight with each other because they wouldn't be allowed to be allies with whole server and go fight 4 gangs against 1 gang because this is absolutely bs, 70 people fighting against 10 or 20 people (La famillia, bratva and other gangs that we fought against you today, no i'am not mad because we lost none of us was punished for anything, was fun fighting against you, and all i'am playing this server for is - fun) but when you are fighting 70 against 20 (numbers are not exact that's just an example) that doesn't help server to stay alive, because once the smaller gangs tries to do something they just get punished by these old gangs with all the alliances and all their dreams about having turf, all their hopes about making something happen falls down apart. 

3. Don't let people attack warehouse whenever they want to - for example lets say Thursday 19:00 and Saturday 19:00 is the time when you can takeover warehouses to your own hands, i'am trying to say that you should make certain time when you can takeover warehouses only. How could this help ? All the people would go for warehouses at the same time, more competition, more fights, more interesting fights everything at the same time only if you make a single change in the server. 

That's only few things what could help your players to experience more fun playing in there, for gangs fights to be more unpredictable and more interesting at the same time. I would like all the players of the server to check it out and add your own opinion in comments down bellow, because as i know i'am not the only one that is bored of the stuff going on at the moment with the gangs, everyone just state your opinion down below.

Thanks for reading,

Juan F.

1. +1, until the player numbers grow it should be capped for diversity.

2. +1 as a script, not as a rule!

3. -1, maybe x players have to be online, and a faction is not allowed to have a turf and stay inactive for x period of time without a valid reason.

• Like 1

Just now, \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ said:

1. +1, until the player numbers grow it should be capped for diversity.

2. +1 as a script, not as a rule!

3. -1, maybe x players have to be online, and a faction is not allowed to have a turf and stay inactive for x period of time without a valid reason.

Thank you for your opinion, also i think that what you added (that you need to have a number of people that is in the server at the time when the warehouses takeover is allowed) this would be even better !

• Like 1