dominykas

Burner phones.

Burner phones.

Content:

1. Function;

2. How it would affect the average players experience.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.1. Whilst using these burner phones law enforcement wouldn't be able to trace your phone if you're wanted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.1. If this suggestion were to be implemented I believe it would change the average players experience for the better. Especially for average unexperienced criminals. It would add variety to how law enforcement go about tracing you down if you were to use this burner phone. It would set more of a challenge for law enforcement which I believe at the moment they do.

Edited by dominykas
  • Like 1

On 12/18/2021 at 12:29 PM, IAmTurtle said:

I think these phones need to have a timer for how long they work and have some draw backs like limited functions. As you can already stop yourself from being traceable icly

I agree

I would assume something like they'd be used for outgoing calls only (not sure how OOF the coding would be to give these a temporary number so thats why i didn't really say incoming) and they expire like a normal burner would via minutes that are used during calls, or they'd be tied to a total OOC time of X hours that can be reffered to IC'ly as minutes.

This allows wanted criminals or bosses to still be able to give instructions or orders to certain people directly via phone calls without the risks it would otherwise bring, but still doesn't give them all the options they would with their regular phone (texts, incoming calls, camera, life invader, contacts list etc)