Kables

The ability to the name of certain items in your inventory

Say you have a gun you really love. Right click it, the menu drop will appear with an option to "rename item" and you can name it "Ankle Biter" or whatever tickles your fancy. Now when you hover your mouse over your weapon in your inventory, it'll display that name. I think this would be SUPER useful for clothes, since clothes can be in your inventory, and we have so many to choose from now! Having the option to name clothes would make it so much easier to change into your favorite outfits without having to try on everything to find it. "Brown shirt with graphic" or "Clubs leather jacket" or "Sweater boyfriend gave me" just to name a few examples. 

1 hour ago, Kables said:

Say you have a gun you really love. Right click it, the menu drop will appear with an option to "rename item" and you can name it "Ankle Biter" or whatever tickles your fancy. Now when you hover your mouse over your weapon in your inventory, it'll display that name. I think this would be SUPER useful for clothes, since clothes can be in your inventory, and we have so many to choose from now! Having the option to name clothes would make it so much easier to change into your favorite outfits without having to try on everything to find it. "Brown shirt with graphic" or "Clubs leather jacket" or "Sweater boyfriend gave me" just to name a few examples. 

-1 Rename a AK to pistol and have a valid license if police search you. 10/10 😂

Regards

-Musketdeeznuts

Edited by MusketDeezNuts

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.