Tara_Jankovic

Recovering my account

Hi everyone, I'm this player - Eclipse-RP - GTA V Roleplaying Server (Tara_Jankovic)

There's no way of recovering my email address that I used for making the UCP account and the forum account, therefore no way of recovering my password either. I can easily prove that it's really me, that's not a problem at all since this is a voice roleplay server and my voice will match the voice from the video, however, I really don't know how to contact a lead admin to help me with this. I've messaged the server owner twice like a month ago or so (I've changed discords since then though) but I guess he was too busy and didn't respond to me.. I wrote in the eclipse discord too and someone told me that I have to contact a lead admin about this problem, but I don't know where to find a lead admin... please someone help me to recover my account and continue playing here and I apologize for creating another forum account, but I didn't know how else to ask this question. I've spoken to @Bala about this problem on voice, he confirmed that it's really me Tara and he messaged the server owner @NBDY about it too, but no response.. and when Bala and me were talking about this problem, he wasn't a staff member anymore, so I really don't know who else to contact regarding this problem. Thank you in advance